Continued UAP experiences where I live

Jul 11, 2024
Visit site
I live in the South of England, close in proximity to several significant Army and Armed Forces bases. Where I live is very unique. It is situated deep in the South Downs, with a 360 view for miles. In the past few months, I've seen things in the sky which do not appear to be commercial or military aircraft. I've seen flashing pillars of light which pulse up into the sky, originating from a point at least 500 feet in the air. I have video of several UAPs which do not fit the profile of either human craft, birds or satellites. I have observed "stars" travel across the sky, changing directions several times in the process.

Military aircraft are in the skies every night. At any one time there appear to be 3 or 4 aircraft which seem to be circling this location. I'd like to invite anyone who can offer me any insight to comment in this thread.

I am a naturally sceptical person, however I cannot explain my experiences and would love to talk to anyone who can help.

Reactions: Bren_87
Jun 16, 2024
Visit site
I am naturally skeptical as well; in my late 70's now, I'm totally convinced these phenomena are real. It's simple logic. Nothing human could withstand the forces demonstrated by these vessels; nor do we possess a silent, exaustless, means of instant acceleration and vector changes, not to mention their ability to disappear and reappear and transform. The evidence is massive, and overwhelming, as a little internet research will verify. Aliens have obviously been visiting this planet for millennia.
Two more things. First, there's nothing to be concerned about, as we obviously pose no threat to them (if they're worried about anything, it's us destroying this amazing planet.) Personally, I believe they view mammals like us as "cute, but dangerous," and not even suited for pets. They logically have no need to contact us, they come and go as they please, and they take whatever they choose. They are certainly in the oceans - military reports of direct visual contact are numerous.
Last, I hope you will take me at my word that I have seen at least 5 visual phenomena that are perfectly, logically explained by these vessels. The most alien of which was a shimmering, shining, pulsing ball of some fashion, like a silver basketball. I sensed something off, and happened to look up to see it above my head; I had no sense of distance looking at it, it could have been 12 meters or 120 meters, due to its pulsing shimmer that kept it blurred. I was babysitting my very young granddaughter, who was next to me, playing. I had watched it for maybe a minute, when I glanced down to check on her. It was still there when I looked up; then my granddaughter spoke, I looked away, and never saw it again.
p.s. Governments acquired alien technology decades ago, and were so baffled by it, they made it top secret, and rode on the ridiculous premise that the Earth would fall into global chaos if aliens were real. It is a long, serious cover-up, that's now blown wide open by militaries all over the world, as well as NASA footage.
Believe what you saw. It is real. Look at it this way; are the fish in the tank afraid of the huge monsters living out there in the fatal air; are the fish even aware of us? Thank you for posting!
"Keep looking up!"