CRISS ANGEL LEVITATION FULLY REVEALED! NO MORE QUESTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edhillbilly

EVERYONE I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO THE CRISS ANGEL LEVITATION. <br /><br />Online i found an exerpt from a video that someone bought on the Criss Angel levitation. His pants... It's all in his pants...<br /><br />The RIGHT pant leg is cut all the way down, but threaded together at the bottom, leaving a slit in the front of the right leg. The top waisteline is also kept together. So there is a long slit for his leg to slip out of in the front. He adds an extra piece of felt in front of the slit to cover it up further more. Why do you think he always wears those BAGGY BLACK pants? Underneath the black pants, he wears Under Armor black pants. But how his shoes stick to the pants and together? Magnets, when he plants his shoes together, the magnets stick together (ceramic magnets, you can get em at any craft store), thus keeping the shoes together. And his pants are affixed to his shoes even before he gets on the streets (I mean, ahve you ever actually seen his ankles?). <br /><br />So for presentation, he simply keeps the crowd behind him, he finds somethin at most 2ft tall, stands infront of it, slips his right foot out of his shoe, dramatically breathes, plants his right foot on the 2ft object, lifts up and hes done. he simply puts his foot back in his shoe and walla! Trick over! <br /><br />This is why I ONLY TRUST DAVID BLAINE!! CHRIS ANGEL IS SO CHEAP!! LIFTING UP A TAXI IS NOT MAGIC!! IT SAYS (DISCLAIMER) "CRISS ANGEL IS A HIGLY TRAINED PROFESSIONAL" AND IN THE EPISODE HE SAID "I'VE TRAINED FOR YEARS...". THUS HE IS STRONG! LOOK AT THOSE MUSCLES! IT TAKES HIM 2-4 HOURS TO SET UP HIS TRICKS! <br /><br />That's why David Blaine OWNS Criss Angel (aka mr. cheep). np everyone dats always been wondering- my xfire is ehollen.

K

kmarinas86

This is not a question, but you forgot that there is more than 1 levitation trick that he uses.<br /><br />Yes, both Criss Angel and David Blaine practice more than one levitation trick.

D

drwayne

A new discussion thread has been created to try to keep this discussion from spilling into multiple active threads. <br /><br />Multiple threads, on the same topic, have the effect of crowding out other discussions, so please try to stay within that thread. <br /><br />Thanks, and enjoy, <br /><br />Wayne <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.