Dark energy's effect on light

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hayagreeva

The subject appears to be UPSIDE DOWN.<br />LEAD KINDLY LIGHT means remove DARK Energy and Search beyond.<br />The Cyclic Univese and the Multi-Universe concept are the offshoots from Vedas: Comprehension and interaction helps better communication among scientists.<br />search: Cosmology Vedas- Brahma Kalpa<br />mentioned in books<br />http://in.geocities.com/vidyanand1941<br />Please support a center for interaction

N

nojocujo

Gravity has always been construed to be like a pickup in a bar "always attractive never repulsive". Now this is my crazy thinking but I do think that gravitational waves can and do flatten spacetime and in so doing also serve to act in a repulsive manner accelerating matter relativistically. Using GRB, XRF (matter within the schwartzchild radius) and supernova(having matter extant to the schwartzchild radius) as an example where a local spacetime distortion would occur as a result of a relativistic collapse of the mass and and the resulting rebound of the gravitational wave... GRB and XRF allowing energy to escape the event horizon due to the brief cancelation of the schwartzchild radius as the wave passes. Supernova being a product of the wave and the radius being inside the star and the matter outside the radius being accelerated to relativistic speeds as a result of both the fission reactions and the wave itself. Since the light emitted will be behind the gravitational wave it should be redshifted and the incremental spacetime distortion will decrease on the the inverse square. More distant supernova would be redshifted incrementally on the inverse square as a result. I guess I should state that gravity which weakens on the inverse square going away from the mass also strenghtens on the square. It does not recognize Planck Length and stop there with gravity becoming the dominant force as spacetime becomes increasingly curved. There are intrinsic galactic redshifts (non hubble) and local gravitational redshifts which to date have only been attributed to the energy loss associated with light escaping a gravitational static mass as in a neutron star. I do think there is a gravitational redshift associated with a local event as in a supernova/grb/xrf where spacetime has been flattened relative to a relativistic collase and a corresponding exposion in each of those events. Light that has been created within the confines of an expanding gravitational wave will be re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts