Dark matter and dark energy are the reason for gravity

Mar 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

If 85% of the universe is made of dark matter and dark energy therefore it is possible if it has a relationship with gravity. Gravity, mass, and energy are related to each other. Is this possible that dark matter and dark energy connect these three?

Is this possible that dark matter and dark energy can explain the relationship between quantum physics and classical physics? Is dark energy can stretch and compress time?

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

If 85% of the universe is made of dark matter and dark energy therefore it is possible if it has a relationship with gravity. Gravity, mass, and energy are related to each other. Is this possible that dark matter and dark energy connect these three?

Is this possible that dark matter and dark energy can explain the relationship between quantum physics and classical physics? Is dark energy can stretch and compress time?

That is an interesting concept. But maybe it is as simple as:

When a mass is present in the above space-time it distorts it so that whilst it remains true that travelling through space causes you to travel through time, travelling through time now causes you to move (accelerate) through space. In other words just by existing, you are compelled to move through space - this is gravity.
Martin Hogbin, 1998

MPM

Feb 16, 2020
Visit site
A decade ago I have sent a letter to selected places ,in which , I have told about the possibility of the existence of 'Super Graviton' . I think that the GTR is not preventing it.

Latest posts