Dark Matter and energy a new view

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnF

<p>My view on this is pretty simple realy.</p><p>Assume we are in positive thre dimensional space and we can only observe matter in our poitive universe. Negative forces and light can not be seen by our senses or maybe even our insruments.</p><p>1 At the beginning when all matter came into existance from a small point. if the negative matter and positive matter shared the same 3 dimensional space then there would have been a lot of energy produced as a lot of it canceled out and it would continue today until all was nothing again.&nbsp;If this cancellation energy was exotic such that it held the matter apart in there own three dimensional space then there would exist two three dimensional dimensions with a multi dimensional&nbsp;energy dimension. Dark energy effect.</p><p>2 Gravity being weak, could be result of like particls having an attraction at subatomic level. but gravity may be the only force that can transend the energy dimension and oposite matter produces much stronger attractions across the energy dimension. Dark Matter effect</p><p>&nbsp;3 Black holes, If Gravtional bodies but dent in energy dimension, then the bigger the body the narrower the energy dimiension. the more energy would be required to hold them apart. Then Black Holes would grow to such an extent that they would meet there negative counter part. and cancellation would take place producing more exotic energy and driving the dimensions further apart. then the black holes would have to grow bigger or would halve to wait for the energy to disapate before they could again meet.</p><p>&nbsp;So! this makes things more simple to understand and more plausable to me. </p><p>As for what started the big bang in the first place is a mistery to me but I assume our exotic energy caused a rupture in nothing. so god must be exotic energy.</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

C

coeptus

<p>&nbsp;Energy doesn't 'repel' black holes.&nbsp; They snarf it up too.&nbsp; It would add to their mass (via Einsteins E=MC^2) and make them attract more, not less.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff00ff">If not for bad Pluck, I'd have no Pluck at all . . .</font></p><p> </p><p><font color="#0000ff">This is your vogon, posting under coeptus, and trying IE and Firefox  to see if either is faster with fewer misloads.  Erf !!</font></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p> </div>

J

JohnF

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>&nbsp;Energy doesn't 'repel' black holes.&nbsp; They snarf it up too.&nbsp; It would add to their mass (via Einsteins E=MC^2) and make them attract more, not less.&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />Posted by coeptus</DIV><br /><br />If this stuf is exotic and we don't know what it is, is it not possible that it could hold everything in universe apart?? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>My view on this is pretty simple realy.Assume we are in positive thre dimensional space and we can only observe matter in our poitive universe. Negative forces and light can not be seen by our senses or maybe even our insruments.1 At the beginning when all matter came into existance from a small point. if the negative matter and positive matter shared the same 3 dimensional space then there would have been a lot of energy produced as a lot of it canceled out and it would continue today until all was nothing again.&nbsp;If this cancellation energy was exotic such that it held the matter apart in there own three dimensional space then there would exist two three dimensional dimensions with a multi dimensional&nbsp;energy dimension. Dark energy effect.2 Gravity being weak, could be result of like particls having an attraction at subatomic level. but gravity may be the only force that can transend the energy dimension and oposite matter produces much stronger attractions across the energy dimension. Dark Matter effect&nbsp;3 Black holes, If Gravtional bodies but dent in energy dimension, then the bigger the body the narrower the energy dimiension. the more energy would be required to hold them apart. Then Black Holes would grow to such an extent that they would meet there negative counter part. and cancellation would take place producing more exotic energy and driving the dimensions further apart. then the black holes would have to grow bigger or would halve to wait for the energy to disapate before they could again meet.&nbsp;So! this makes things more simple to understand and more plausable to me. As for what started the big bang in the first place is a mistery to me but I assume our exotic energy caused a rupture in nothing. so god must be exotic energy.&nbsp; <br />Posted by JohnF</DIV><br /><br />This is the wrong forum for this topic. Please see the description of what this forum is for. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.