Dark matter

Jul 21, 2023
Visit site
Maby dark matter is the after birth of matter? Similar to cracking an egg in half and emptying the contents into a bowl. Then put the egg shell back together. The volume inside the egg shell would represent dark matter and the eggs contents it's self would represent matter. From their the egg (matter) can take manny forms to change its volume up or down. From fluffing the eggs up to being bigger than the egg shell it originated in, to cooking them down to fine powder or dencly packed balls of rock hard dirt and gasses. 🤔

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
For many years, I have been a proponent of the Mond Gravitational Theory in lieu of the existence of Dark Matter. I want to remain true to my form by staying with these concepts. There is a new study from the ESA Gaia Satellite Mission, that after about 25,000 measurments, the MOND theory remains solid. I don't have the specific details, but this fact prooves to me that the MOND concepts are genuine. So in this regard, I am staying in the MOND camp of gravitational affects for large galactic distances unless I hear otherwise. That's all folks.

Latest posts