Did 'Star Trek: Strange New Worlds'' second season overdo the gimmicks?

Joe

Sep 3, 2023
Visit site
Yes! Yes they did do too much. Hopefully they course correct. Season two proved the writers shouldn't be paid, and replaced with scabs.

Sep 3, 2023
Visit site
It was all pretty good. Although the musical episode was a bit cringe, I thought it was fun. The lower decks crossover was fantastic. I hope they keep going. I'm kinda tired of all the darkness with the reboots. Don't get me wrong, they are mostly amazing movies and shows but something about SNW reminds me of the mix of comedy and drama DS9 and TNG had.

Sep 3, 2023
Visit site
Yes! Yes they did do too much. Hopefully they course correct. Season two proved the writers shouldn't be paid, and replaced with scabs.
You’re aware of course (but… obviously not) this season was written before the writers strike? Hope your virtue signaling helps you feel while again.

Sep 3, 2023
Visit site
Nope!

This “article” (I use the word lightly as the current state of journalism is basically blog/facebook posts) proves the worst thing about fandom is the “fans”.

Sep 3, 2023
Visit site
Why watch at all when Paramount has 3 times the commercials FREE aps have, you have to pay for that and it freezes more than you can enjoy. Lousy ap which they do nothing to improve.

Latest posts