Did you see the 4/28 NASA news conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

askold

I thought I was watching a 50's era Soviet crop report from Kiev. Shabby surroundings, poor A/V equipment, gloomy bureaucrats, boring questions.<br /><br />I think we need new blood in the NASA organization.

M

mikejz

I agree. They should spend there budget on nice sets, good A/V equipment, and acting classes for the participants---Instead of that 'Space' thing they keep talking about.

G

gsuschrist

'talking about'..true. doing something productive...no. Might as well spend 1 thousand bucks on a power point machine than another 4 billion this year on fixing (for the 500th time) the'foam on the external....

A

askold

These guys can scarcely hide how much they hate the shuttle.<br /><br />Griffin started the show by making it clear he prefered that no questions be directed to him. When asked if the 2010 end date for the shuttle is firm he left no doubt that he wouldn't extend the life of the program by a single day.<br /><br />The only time Griffin came alive was at the end when he started talking about the moon program. It's obvious that it's what he'd rather be doing.

R

radarredux

> <i><font color="yellow">The only time Griffin came alive was at the end when he started talking about the moon program. It's obvious that it's what he'd rather be doing.</font>/i><br /><br />While I missed the news conference, that does sound consistent with other comments he has made before and since he became NASA's Administrator.</i>

Status
Not open for further replies.