Doctor Who Rumormongering

Page 9 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yevaud

Doctor Who vs Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWn_1yOFpfU[/youtube]

C

CalliArcale

Watched "The Big Bang" last night, and that was an awesome and fantastic and incredibly sweet way of wrapping it up. It didn't have the "lashed together" feel of some of Davies' series conclusions, and though there was a bit of a deus ex machina, it fit. It was sentimental and ridiculous, but one of the points of the story is that sometimes ridiculous things happen, and it fit right into the story. It wasn't out of the blue.

Although....

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something *blue*.

It was a fairy tale ending, really. I loved it. Possibly my new favorite story, though you really have to have seen the whole season to get the full impact of it.

C

CalliArcale

Ah, there's the thread. ;-) I started a new thread for Series Six rumors and brought this up over there as well. As an American, I'm absolutely tickled, and am very eager to see what they do with it. Utah will make an interesting change from the Cardiff environs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts