Earth, Mars, Venus, and Mecury are protostar Pairs

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
So, what is that supposed to mean?
Do you accept the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics or not?

Please tell us, in your own words, how entropy affects your argument.

Cat :)
Entropy accounts for heat although the matter lacks the capability. The core has only been cooling for our entire existence. Entropy although only mathematic says the core is heating and no longer cooling. The core is no longer cooling.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Entropy accounts for heat although the matter lacks the capability.
The core has only been cooling for our entire existence.
Entropy although only mathematic says the core is heating and no longer cooling.
The core is no longer cooling.

What does this mean?
Do you accept entropy, or not?

Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
Entropy accounts for heat although the matter lacks the capability.
The core has only been cooling for our entire existence.
Entropy although only mathematic says the core is heating and no longer cooling.
The core is no longer cooling.

What does this mean?
Do you accept entropy, or not?

Entropy definitively proves without a doubt the earths core is no longer cooling. Mathematically entropy says heat but the substance lacks heat value. It cannot be cooling. For anything except our core your argument would be valid. Our core has been cooling since existence. Proof of no longer cooling would be scientifically significant We have never seen this. I support entropy.

Catastrophe

Post #1,
"With or without human interference each revolution around the sun creates a carbon layer for Earth. The Earth grows. When the Earth grows it places more gravitational force on the moon which is what causes the moon to move away from Earth. "

What do you mean by 'the Sun creates a carbon layer for Earth'?
If Earth increases in mass, the Moon would be attracted more, not less.
The formula is G.M1.M2/d^2.
If the Moon moves away, would this not be due to lower attraction?

Catastrophe

From post #1,
"Other than Earth the sun is the only thing that gains (significant) mass in our solar system post solar creation event."

Have you accounted for this?

"The Sun is losing about 6 x 10^12 grams per second, and has a mass of 2 x 10^33 grams. So the fraction of its mass it loses every year is about 10^-13. The Earth's orbit is 150 million kilometers, and if you multiply that by 10^-13 you get about 1.5 centimeters.14 Jul 2014
Solar wind versus fusion: How does the Sun lose mass? "

Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
Plants, animals
Post #1,
"With or without human interference each revolution around the sun creates a carbon layer for Earth. The Earth grows. When the Earth grows it places more gravitational force on the moon which is what causes the moon to move away from Earth. "

What do you mean by 'the Sun creates a carbon layer for Earth'?
If Earth increases in mass, the Moon would be attracted more, not less.
The formula is G.M1.M2/d^2.
If the Moon moves away, would this not be due to lower attraction?

There are four seasons, Plants, animals, leave carbon deposits through out this year or revolution. This happens yearly and earth's mass gains from the hydrocarbon layers.

Earth would certainly gain carbon from life. Your calc and reasoning seem sound. The Earth may have to be molten to lessen the attraction for the initial Venus moon collision. Great critique thank you.

Reactions: Catastrophe

Catastrophe

Plants, animals

There are four seasons, Plants, animals, leave carbon deposits through out this year or revolution. This happens yearly and earth's mass gains from the hydrocarbon layers.

Earth would certainly gain carbon from life. Your calc and reasoning seem sound. The Earth may have to be molten to lessen the attraction for the initial Venus moon collision. Great critique thank you.

Where do you think this carbon comes from?

Catastrophe

From post #1,
"Space is easy if you turn the light on. Space is saturated in frozen hydrogen molecules. To create a star all you need is a source of heat. Put a heating element in space and turn it on. "

Where are you getting this heating element from?

Catastrophe

Your post #1,
"As Earth grows Earth’s moon will collide with Venus changing Venus’ orbital path. This creates chaos in the inner universe. Earth and Venus begin regular collisions." My emphasis.

Where on Earth (no pun intended) do you get this from? Please quote recognized source(s).

Catastrophe

From post #1,
"The Earth’s core will begin heating once the highly evolved species on the surface of the planet perform their function. I know the function but cannot tell you yet.
Once the core has begun it’s heating phase the Earth will begin to expand; at least one new continent most likely two or three will be added to Earth’s surface. In many years the Oceans will evaporate and the land will become molten. We will know the end is near when cicadas cease to appear."

Where do you get this from. Please quote source(s).

Cicada - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Cicada

Cicadas are large insects made conspicuous by the courtship calls of the males. They are characterized by having three joints in their tarsi, and having small ...
Periodical cicadas · ‎List of cicadas of Australia · ‎Crypsis · ‎Annual cicada

Is this a joke?

Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
Where do you think this carbon comes from?

Carbon dating we absorb carbon all life does when we die the carbon deposits return to the earth layer. Ancient cites are under mounds of dirt. The Earth accumulates mass through vegetation. Veg has lots of carbon. Our carbon fuel resources are vast because of this activity of our planet. Is this reasonable?

Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
From post #1,
"Space is easy if you turn the light on. Space is saturated in frozen hydrogen molecules. To create a star all you need is a source of heat. Put a heating element in space and turn it on. "

Where are you getting this heating element from?

Roll down the space craft window and Stick it out. It will blind and incinerate or destroy the element.

Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
Your post #1,
"As Earth grows Earth’s moon will collide with Venus changing Venus’ orbital path. This creates chaos in the inner universe. Earth and Venus begin regular collisions." My emphasis.

Where on Earth (no pun intended) do you get this from? Please quote recognized source(s).

The moon is moving away from Earth presently. Venus is our closest planet. Reasonably I thought a collision could occur.

Catastrophe

Carbon dating we absorb carbon all life does when we die the carbon deposits return to the earth layer. Ancient cites are under mounds of dirt. The Earth accumulates mass through vegetation. Veg has lots of carbon. Our carbon fuel resources are vast because of this activity of our planet. Is this reasonable?
The carbon is already on the Earth. Carbon for vegetation is not extraterrestrial.
Earth does not accumulate mass in this way. See Carbon Cycle.

The carbon cycle describes the process in which carbon atoms continually travel from the atmosphere to the Earth and then back into the atmosphere. ... On Earth, most carbon is stored in rocks and sediments, while the rest is located in the ocean, atmosphere, and in living organisms.26 Feb 2021

What is the carbon cycle?

Check on photosynthesis.

Catastrophe

The moon is moving away from Earth presently. Venus is our closest planet. Reasonably I thought a collision could occur.

"The moon is moving away from Earth presently. Venus is our closest planet. Reasonably I thought a collision could occur."

I am doing my best to converse with you seriously. I cannot put it any other way. Sorry, but this is utter nonsense.

It is like saying, if you swim away from America you will hit Antarctica or Australia.

The movement of Moon is miniscule compared with interplanetary distances. I will go check but I think you are talking inches against millions of miles.

Addition:
"Earth's rotation causes this tidal bulge to occur in a position which is slightly ahead of the Moon in its orbit around the Earth, which causes some of the energy of the Earth's rotation to get transferred to the tidal bulge via friction. ... The Moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of about 3.78 cm per year.23 Jun 2020"
Why is the Moon Moving Away From the Earth When Orbiting ...

At its nearest to Earth, Venus is some 38 million miles (about 61 million kilometers) distant. But most of the time the two planets are farther apart; Mercury, the innermost planet, actually spends more time in Earth's proximity than Venus.3 Aug 2021

There you are 3.78 cm (An inch and a bit) against 38 million miles at its nearest. You thought that reasonable?

Please take this as serious advice. Please study some science before you post things you think might be reasonable. This applies to most of your post.

Sincerely, with best wishes,

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
From post #1,
"The Earth’s core will begin heating once the highly evolved species on the surface of the planet perform their function. I know the function but cannot tell you yet.
Once the core has begun it’s heating phase the Earth will begin to expand; at least one new continent most likely two or three will be added to Earth’s surface. In many years the Oceans will evaporate and the land will become molten. We will know the end is near when cicadas cease to appear."

Where do you get this from. Please quote source(s).

Cicada - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Cicada

Cicadas are large insects made conspicuous by the courtship calls of the males. They are characterized by having three joints in their tarsi, and having small ...
Periodical cicadas · ‎List of cicadas of Australia · ‎Crypsis · ‎Annual cicada

Is this a joke?
As the Earth warms the molten layer will dissolve the base mantle which frees the subcontinents to expand. There are two ranges of mountains in the oceans each will produce at least one subcontinent. The Indian Ocean will also produce a small subcontinent. I think it's in the Hindu book.

Certain cicadas appear in annual cycles. 13 and 17 years cycles. Once the 17 year cicadas do not appear we will know the end is less than 17 years away. The planet has a reason relationship with species of the planet the insects will have no reason to spawn with the earths conversion imminent.

Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
The carbon is already on the Earth. Carbon for vegetation is not extraterrestrial.
Earth does not accumulate mass in this way. See Carbon Cycle.

The carbon cycle describes the process in which carbon atoms continually travel from the atmosphere to the Earth and then back into the atmosphere. ... On Earth, most carbon is stored in rocks and sediments, while the rest is located in the ocean, atmosphere, and in living organisms.26 Feb 2021
What is the carbon cycle?

Check on photosynthesis.

However it stores carbon. It does it.
"The moon is moving away from Earth presently. Venus is our closest planet. Reasonably I thought a collision could occur."

I am doing my best to converse with you seriously. I cannot put it any other way. Sorry, but this is utter nonsense.

It is like saying, if you swim away from America you will hit Antarctica or Australia.

The movement of Moon is miniscule compared with interplanetary distances. I will go check but I think you are talking inches against millions of miles.

Addition:
"Earth's rotation causes this tidal bulge to occur in a position which is slightly ahead of the Moon in its orbit around the Earth, which causes some of the energy of the Earth's rotation to get transferred to the tidal bulge via friction. ... The Moon is moving away from the Earth at a rate of about 3.78 cm per year.23 Jun 2020"
Why is the Moon Moving Away From the Earth When Orbiting ...

At its nearest to Earth, Venus is some 38 million miles (about 61 million kilometers) distant. But most of the time the two planets are farther apart; Mercury, the innermost planet, actually spends more time in Earth's proximity than Venus.3 Aug 2021

There you are 3.78 cm (An inch and a bit) against 38 million miles at its nearest. You thought that reasonable?

Please take this as serious advice. Please study some science before you post things you think might be reasonable. This applies to most of your post.

Sincerely, with best wishes,

The Earth is going to enter a stage where it gains major mass the subcontinents. This will pull the moon in. when the earth goes molten in full the mass will be reduced significantly and the moon will go out and strike it's nearest neighbor Venus setting off the chain of events that get earths lava on everything. This is not impossible by any stretch.

I understand the moon is barely moving away now.

Catastrophe

However it stores carbon. It does it.

The Earth is going to enter a stage where it gains major mass the subcontinents. This will pull the moon in. when the earth goes molten in full the mass will be reduced significantly and the moon will go out and strike it's nearest neighbor Venus setting off the chain of events that get earths lava on everything. This is not impossible by any stretch.

I understand the moon is barely moving away now.

Where do you get this stuff? I am not wasting any more of my time.

Best wishes for a happy life,

In olden times a comet was thought to be the harbinger of death. Something made them think this. Or it was just superstition. They were also burning and drowning innocent women as witches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catastrophe
Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
"the Hindu book"? What is that?

Rig Veda is the Indian book.

Think of big bang as a two stage targeted hydrogen bomb into a cold nothing. The iron containment vaproized and then formed stars from heat like the Indian religious text says. If you assume that scenario you can see why hydrogen and iron would be the only elements in big bang.

Rig Veda also has star birth and the pillars but it is vague.

Jun 20, 2021
Visit site
In olden times a comet was thought to be the harbinger of death. Something made them think this. Or it was just superstition.
A comet did start the beginning of the end., which is what I described. A comet triggered the crystalline core. I didn't put the comet in my theory here because it only gets laughed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts