Dec 28, 2022
Visit site
Have you considered contacting a local university/college in your area? What sort of contact (desired end result) are you seeking?
Of course. This IS my area. Considering that ES profs in the More Provincial regions of the university system pull in about $90/year, I am gauging that as my Minimum Basic Agreement for such the necessitated role. I have contacted many universities/colleges as well as boutique "human resources search businesses" along the way. Thanks for asking. Now a question for you: what does COL signify in relation to Geek in your handle?

I am interested in taking space.com and monster.com to the next level--the latter a movie-monster-buffs' web menagerie!!

Dec 28, 2022
Visit site
A little level in our world, actually. I find it laughable--in the forty-second street Broadway sense, that you identify here on space.com as as a "US Government worker". Is this "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" again?

From what I read I would think that a person with earth science credentials and teaching credentials, should be in high demand just about anywhere in this country. Or Europe and others.

Am I wrong? This is the big thing now. A new green industry.

And if I am, have you thought about consulting? Both private and public interest want efficient earth science fundamentals in their structures and energy, consumption, waste policies. You might prefer a direct effect and participation, and save teaching for retirement. One can pick and choose with consulting. Maybe one might specialize in a particular aspect of ES.

Of course, that might be why you're looking to teach.

Dec 28, 2022
Visit site
I have no idea what you are asking for. The only monsters at monster.com are those who are hiring and those applying there.

I would imagine they are not interested in changing to account for your preferred audience/content.
Yes I would, too--but I have no idea Who's Who there in management. Is it ABC Corp?

Dec 28, 2022
Visit site
From what I read I would think that a person with earth science credentials and teaching credentials, should be in high demand just about anywhere in this country. Or Europe and others.

Am I wrong? This is the big thing now. A new green industry.

And if I am, have you thought about consulting? Both private and public interest want efficient earth science fundamentals in their structures and energy, consumption, waste policies. You might prefer a direct effect and participation, and save teaching for retirement. One can pick and choose with consulting. Maybe one might specialize in a particular aspect of ES.

Of course, that might be why you're looking to teach.

I have listed myself as a consultant in my short bio on recently submitted written works. But I think we live in a "web economy" more than a green one. I have no representation for any credentialled biz--and I live in the USA!

Latest posts