How To EQUATIONS INSTIDE YOUR HEAD

Dec 12, 2020
Visit site
I learned the greatest tool for doing science just a few years ago and i would like to share it with you...

Writing equations down on paper is hard and you forget quickly what you were trying to write. but what if you could write as fast as lightening for real, then would you spend your time working out equations all day, i know i would.

BUT I HAVE THE SOLUTION.

INSTEAD OF WRITING THE EQUATION ON PAPER IN REAL LIFE WRITE THEM ON PIECES OF PAPER YOU IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD

I know it sounds stupid but please just indulge me, how fast can you fiill a blank peice of paper in your head with equations? how about a hundred pieces of paper. lightning fast so why not use that ability, write on those pieces of paper in your head like you would in real life solving equations

do you have a question about life can you write an equation about a question you have about life, an equation to try and solve that question? what about in your head on a blank piece of paper you imagine? if you can then do so and try to work it out on that paper in your heead the same way you would in real life, making and noting approximations and such...

good luck let the journey begin

Thanks for the insight and the idea. For those of us who "collect" scraps of paper and underline books to put into note books for future reference, having an equation(s) memory reference will help considerably in time savings and understanding.

Latest posts