Gravity does not cause any light bending, NASA scientist claims. But what does ?

May 18, 2024
Visit site

Edward Dowdye said:
Once more, when you are looking at stars near the sun, you notice that the light is only bent when the starlight is inside the corona of the sun, but did not bend outside the corona where Einstein predicted. Einstein’s general theory of relativity predicts starlight should bend at least slightly near the sun outside the corona but this is not observed.

SolarBending_ImpactParameter_animation.gif
Dr. Dowdye points out that stars outside the corona of the sun in fact do not bend according to Einstein’s general relativity.

The reason why light bends in the sun's corona is obviously from refraction, similar to atmospheric refraction:
wikipedia said:
Atmospheric refraction
is the deviation of light or other electromagnetic wave from a straight line as it passes through the atmosphere due to the variation in air density as a function of height.[1] This refraction is due to the velocity of light through air decreasing (the refractive index increases) with increased density. Atmospheric refraction near the ground produces mirages. Such refraction can also raise or lower, or stretch or shorten, the images of distant objects without involving mirages. Turbulent air can make distant objects appear to twinkle or shimmer. The term also applies to the refraction of sound. Atmospheric refraction is considered in measuring the position of both celestial and terrestrial objects. Astronomical or celestial refraction causes astronomical objects to appear higher above the horizon than they actually are.
Refraction not only affects visible light rays, but all electromagnetic radiation, although in varying degrees.

Atmospheric_refraction_-_sunset_and_sunrise.png

Now we can apply this to stars, like the sun, which have atmospheres, and even to galaxies, which are enveloped in spherical halos of plasma. There is no reason to believe that light bending is caused by the gravity or spacetime curvature, especially when there IS NO LIGHT BENDING OUTSIDE THE SUN'S CORONA, as the amazing DR. Edward Dowdye from NASA has showed

Last edited:
May 18, 2024
Visit site
So here you have an actual NASA scientist proving that Einstein was WRONG, just like I did, and the mainstream scientific community is ignoring him. No peer review, no nothing, they just IGNORE HIM.
Because he completely destroyed their experimentally proved non-sense, and their cosmoillogical big bang universe, which is entirely based on relativistic pseudo physics and redshifts which dont exist as I have proved. Or at least they claim it is because I showed why the big bang contradicts GR and also SR, and again no one was able to disprove me.

Last edited:

Latest posts