Hezbollah now has scud missiles

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragon04

vladdrac":2h8z29mj said:
Pyrrhic Victory

That's what the ME had been about for several thousand years, vlad. If we took their guns and bombs and tanks and bullets from them, they'd club each other to death like baby seals on the beach.

I say let them.

V

vladdrac

If it were possible, I'd disarm both sides entirely. But it is not possible. Perhaps, by some miracle, an agreement could be reached, that no military material, be sold to any Middle Eastern Nation, including Israel. Unfortunately, Humanitarian Considerations would require us to wall Israel off from its neighbors, as the Government of that Nation has made its people odious to its neighbors by a constant taking of the aforementioned neighbors property. Let no one mention any real estate agreements with God. Save that one for the "Rubes". I've written this before here, years ago. Some smart rich multinational members of the days ruling elites figured it like this. We'll give The Jews their Israel. Do you have any idea how much we'll make off the Muslims in weapons sales for trying to get The Jews out!!??? And the Jews will buy from us to. Hell, they'll be selling us every drop of oil they can pump. Just keep 'em believing this means God wants 'em to rebuild the borders of old Israel. Eventually they'll kill each other off but by then there won't be anything of interest left in that desert anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts