Hi guys/gals (-: Do you guys think we will ever solve the theory of everything?

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
OH, you noticed my request for some "intellectual exchange"- haven't seen much lately, as physics has been inundated with "fake theories" galore. Do you know what I mean? The universe is begging to be described by a titanic never-ending recycling event- mass converting into energy (the bang), and back to mass (black holes).....and back again to energy exploding dying black holes (planke stars) It's so simple, yet so denied. Anyone into the Big Bounce theory?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
OH, you noticed my request for some "intellectual exchange"- haven't seen much lately, as physics has been inundated with "fake theories" galore. Do you know what I mean? The universe is begging to be described by a titanic never-ending recycling event- mass converting into energy (the bang), and back to mass (black holes).....and back again to energy exploding dying black holes (planke stars) It's so simple, yet so denied. Anyone into the Big Bounce theory?
A reference for Big Bounce can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bounce

I assume you mean this star: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_star

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Hey! Good to see you all again. Last time I was here you guys gave me a great understanding of gravity. Thanks you all for that.

My next question is do you think we will ever solve the Theory of Everything, what I mean is to know everything about the universe in a small mathematical equation , like E=mc2 for example, but for the entire universe or is it so astronomically complex that it’s like a chicken trying to solve calculus? You would probably need a million super geniuses to solve the theory of everything, by the way do the still call it the theory of everything?

If that’s the case why do people study this field if they aren’t even close to solving the theory of everything, is it just because it’s fun for those people to do it? Each generation stands on the shoulders of the great astrophysicists and , now these days, the quantum physicist before them. So I believe it will take a long time to reach the peak of complete universal understanding. Are we even close or are we way, way, way off on understanding the wholeness of the cosmos?

Thank you very much,
UBIK
It is the bone skeleton that produces the meat or the meat that produces the skeleton? The meat. So, it is life that produced Physics, and its mechanistic Math. No final knowledge, no theory of everything while biologists, chemistry,' neurologists, are outside the search

Reactions: IG2007

Latest posts