HitMan trailer - Agent 47 lives :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boris_Badenov

Cool trailer. It looks like a good one of those movies without any good guys. I like dark stories like that. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#993300"><span class="body"><font size="2" color="#3366ff"><div align="center">. </div><div align="center">Never roll in the mud with a pig. You'll both get dirty & the pig likes it.</div></font></span></font> </div>

B

Boris_Badenov

I saw this tonight. <br />I didn't think it lived up it's potential. There were a couple of really good shootouts, but I think they tried to rely on too many special effects & didn't provide enough of a storyline.<br />I'd rate it 2 1/2 stars at best. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#993300"><span class="body"><font size="2" color="#3366ff"><div align="center">. </div><div align="center">Never roll in the mud with a pig. You'll both get dirty & the pig likes it.</div></font></span></font> </div>

N

nimbus

They got the most important production choice wrong from the very start, the lead actor.<br />His personality doesn't match A47's at all, and he walks like he's got a broom for a back. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts