Hubble Tension

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
promytheus,
Considering how many independent paralleling articles and illustrations I've pointed to help fine tune the sculping of my modeling, my own realization, of the microcosm and macrocosm, I find I'm helpless to do any more than I've done to help you understand it. So, As Frank Sinatra sang, "I did it my way," I'm doing it my way, and you do whatever it is you are going to do to see and do it your way.

I'm not trying to be derogatory with that last, just sincere.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
Apparently, after reading part of "The Universe in a Nutshell" by Stephen Hawking I need to correct a statement I have repeated sometimes -

The reference I made to the expanding spherical universe as infinite (to travel around it) but bounded confuses terminology widely used in cosmology. It should be expressed differently thus: It is unbounded but finite.
Initially, I thought unbounded meant you could circumnavigate forever but no. According to Hawking the boundary conditions are the constraints that the process (evolution of the universe) starts with.

In the case of our universe, he says that the boundary conditions were zero. Just wanted to clear that up.

What is becoming clear in this Forum is that all comments/threads overlap so strongly that we are forced to deviate and overlap (that's my excuse anyway.

Latest posts