Check - the BB is 23.25 billion light-years away spatially

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
  1. Time Zero - Big Bang to Date - is approx 13.8 billion years.
  2. Time Zero measured spatially from now to then is 23.25 billion light-years (If we are a hypersphere)
  3. The Hubble Constant relationship is the universe's expansion derived from the age (13.8) and the circumference increase. An AI confirmed that it was consistent with the facts.
  4. The derived 93 Billion light-year diameter of our observed universe is the circumference although I would make it 86.4 Billion Light years based on the 13.8 billion year age (close enough)
  5. The Hypersphere of a Black Hole becomes (wormhole effect time-reversed) the Hypersphere of a wormhole White Hole
  6. The boundary of our observed universe is the Event Horizon of the White Hole (our universe)
  7. If we were at the Pole, say, by travelling through space we would be approaching the boundary of the observable universe as it receded from us (we would be travelling around the Hypersphere circumference) I.e. a bounded but infinite spatial universe.
  8. Our Universe bubble is embedded in a "Greater Mother universe" (Billslugg help)
  9. The expectation would be that our "parent" Black Hole had a spin that probably would be transferred to us. The spin would produce a bulge at the equator of our universe. We should look for it.
  10. We should expect far-off galaxies to exhibit more maturity than expected and we should use longer wavelength light (more than James Webb) and expect to see further (more galaxies)
  11. The AI available are unbiased and can verify - or not - our ideas. Hence the confidence to state this so boldly, lol. Of course just my thoughts alone!

Last edited:
Sorry, never heard of a "Greater Mother Universe". The universe is everything there is. Can't be anything outside of that. There is no "outside" to the universe, it expands within itself, a 3 dimensional analogue to the two dimensional expansion of the surface of a balloon being blown up.

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
Sorry, never heard of a "Greater Mother Universe". The universe is everything there is. Can't be anything outside of that. There is no "outside" to the universe, it expands within itself, a 3 dimensional analogue to the two dimensional expansion of the surface of a balloon being blown up.
Sure, that's what a hypersphere is: Analogy: blow up the balloon surface is 3d space etc.
I referred to your post some time ago requiring discipline regarding the word "universe". I could not remember what was said.
But back to the theme. The universe (balloon universe(?) I described as possibly ours) is, of course, 'self-contained'. The 3d surface (of the balloon analogy) has a boundary (event horizon) but the space 'goes on forever' and increases as the 'balloon ' grows.

However, the balloon (bubble universe) can be said to be embedded in a possible (no evidence, unknown but possible) space. The embedding space can have the same dimensions as the balloon hypersphere but be Flat. That is a flat 4 dimensions.
If the embedding space exists in reality (which I think is highly likely), it may host another adjacent hypersphere, a balloon. I notice a proposal for 2 Big Bangs to produce a sister universe adjacent to ours; responsible for dark matter effects, is supposedly the latest scientists' suggestion.
The word 'Universe' is confusingly overused!