I Hate SDC!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brandbll

MeteorWayne":flh8lyh9 said:
And it does...86 with this one...

Oh, oh he's posting just to raise his post count. Are you seeing this DH? I formally request that we take 1000 off of MW's post count as a fit punishment.

M

MeteorWayne

Eat bugz :)

I made a test to determine if Manny's claims were valid and proved they were not.

I should get a reward for that :lol:

S

Smersh

R1":2vtt1pmp said:
This is a bottom of the hour thing and it seems to be once a day only.

In about an hour from now, as I may have mentioned in the user forum (link available earlier in this
thread), simply chill and quit posting. Do not log out, post, or attempt to do much at all with SDC for 30 little minutes, then resume
SDC activity shortly after 1 a.m. eastern time. There is no need to be hateful or to write any lies about hating SDC.

There are so many sponsors within the galaxy that I would not be surprised if it has at least partly something to do with it... to allow SDC a short
30 minutes a day to sort out and update its clockwork machinations.

Guess the hamsters are working to rule again.

hamster.jpg

T

TC_sc

I love the slow downs. How else can I so easily post the same thing 10 times without even trying :)

Other times that just signals that its time to bed :)

D

doublehelix

yevaud":15vnetcz said:
A Cheese Sammich, and a hearty handshake. ;)

I think a hearty milkshake would go better with a cheese sammich. ;)

Mmm... chocolate milkshakes...

-dh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts