Images of Mars

Page 41 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

claywoman

I'm sorry but this literally begs to be said.<br /><br />'Ah, the footprints of the Martian Solar Collector Cleaning Team!!!'

R

rlb2

I've noticed some parts of the hills, Spirit is in, has more of a purplish tint to it. Must be from small exposed windblown rocks.<br /><br />2P159212401ESFAL5M1 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

2P159212807ESFAL5M1 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

2P159213876ESFAL5M1.5 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

2P159212807ESFAL5M1.99 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

2P159392177ESFAL5M1 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

2P159211598ESFAL5M1 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

2P158326687EFFAL5M1 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

Looks like blueberries are trying to grow in the Hills.<br /><br />This is starting to look a little like Meridiani Planum region than Gusev Crater .....<br /><br />I'll try to load this again.......<br /><br />2P159211598ESFAL5M1.5<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

2P159212919ESFAL7M1 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

2P159391189ESFAL5M1 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

2P158414711ESFAL5M1 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

To help celebrate Opportunities 1 earth-year legacy on Mars. <br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

2P159921923ESFAL5M1 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

R

rlb2

For more new up-to-date images of Mars by rlb2 go to <br /><br />http://arrow-space-innovations.com/_wsn/page5.html <br /><br />or <br /><br />http://members.cox.net/mars.images/index.htm <br /><br />or <br /><br />for some up-to-date images rlb2 and everyone else who are posting images on this board <br />http://uplink.space.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=sciastro&Number=347015&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart= =<br /><br />Older Mars Images <br /><br />http://uplink.space.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=sciastro&Number=137121&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=<br /><br /><br />2P159833276EFFAL2M1 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> Ron Bennett </div>

T

telfrow

The colorized version of Oppy's shadow is by far my favorite image (the sunset photos being a close second) from the mission. It's the wallpaper on my laptop. Love it. <br />Thanks for colorizing it, rlb2. Thanks for all the work....truly appreciated. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <strong><font color="#3366ff">Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yeild.</font> - <font color="#3366ff"><em>Tennyson</em></font></strong> </div>

S

silylene old

This is always the first thread I click when I visit these forums after work. I really enjoy the detailed pictures!<br /><br />Anyways, 1P158723552EFFL5M1 looks like it has a "crab" crawling out from under the shadows. An unusual fragment! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature" align="center"><em><font color="#0000ff">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -</font></em> </div><div class="Discussion_UserSignature" align="center"><font color="#0000ff"><em>I really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function.</em></font> </div> </div>

L

Leovinus

This thread is getting too long. I'm going to lock it and let you start a sequel. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts