International Space Agency (ISA) - Request For Public Ideas

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrmorris

<font color="yellow">"So, What Pray Yhee, is your question? Hmm? "</font><br /><br />Not a question so much as an observation. You would have come across as much more reasonable if you had simply ignored the 'quack' comment or left your response at the duck impression.<br /><br />However, I shouldn't have wasted my time. Based on the last several posts you've made -- apparently you're only able to make youself appear to be reasonable when no one disagrees with you. You have turbocharged the 'Woo Woo' factor of this thread in just a couple of hours. Congrats.

N

north_star_rising

mrmorris:"So, What Pray Thee, is your question? Hmm? " Not a question so much as an observation. You would have come across as much more reasonable if you had simply ignored the 'quack' comment or left your response at the duck impression. However, I shouldn't have wasted my time. Based on the last several posts you've made -- apparently you're only able to make yourself appear to be reasonable when no one disagrees with you. You have turbocharged the 'Woo Woo' factor of this thread in just a couple of hours. Congrats." <br /><br />ISA Reply: Hmm? SO, I see! You are worried about wasting your time! But do not seem to have a problem with wasting other people’s time! HMM! Very Interesting Indeed!! <br /><br />You also seem to like to Start Trouble then Slink Away and Leave Behind your stinky Mess Behind! Hmm! Not so fast and not now! <br /><br />All of your comments have been false and were merely intended to incite a riot and fistfight! In a court of law people go to jail for inciting riots and fights! Hmm! But you and your friends seem to think this is fun and vogue! Hmm! <br /><br />You say : "able to make yourself appear to be reasonable when no one disagrees with you" This is false and a lie, and is a sneaky way to manipulate the younger and politically inexperienced people who would gobble this garbage up, and say yum give me more! Hmm! I have on NUMERIOUS treads and posts had people disagree with me, and in every case I either answered their question directly, or presented in a civil way my point of view! <br /><br />You and those like you are very sneaky and well practiced at smearing and ridiculing people! Hmm! <br /><br />When you are outted and the focus is on you, you make slanderous and untrue statements and run for the hills, leaving your stinky mess on the floor for people to step in and be repulsed by! Hmm! <br /><br />Drop your load, and Run Run Run! Hmm! As that’s what your type does best! Run that is! Hmm!<br />

H

henryhallam

I take back everything I said and I'm sure your superconducting accelerator will soon be HUMMING along nicely.

P

pocket_rocket

Hmm? Hmm! Hmm. I see. Hmm? You might try dropping one word sentences from your vocabulary to be taken more seriously.

T

tap_sa

No it wont. NASA's secret Roswell enabled mind control ninjas will take care of that.<br /><br />(it's sad to see someone blow a gasket like that, I liked the von Braun thread)

N

north_star_rising

henryhallam:"I take back everything I said and I'm sure your superconducting accelerator will soon be HUMMING along nicely."<br /><br />ISA Reply: henryhallam, Yes Indeed! It Will! And I am sure you and those like you will be wringing their hands, gritting their teeth, and swearing under their breath. Hmm! Jealousy and Contempt is such a predictable human trait! Hmm!<br /><br />You had an opportunity to make a positive contribution to this thread, as others did!? You however did NOT!! But, you did chose instead to make despairing remarks and stir discontent and trouble! Hmm!<br /><br />Now you’re unhappy because people are very upset! Woo Hoo! Poor little ole you!<br /><br />When you come up to someone who has a hand extended in friendship, and kick them in the gonads!<br /><br />What else but trouble can you expect!? Hmm!<br /><br />But we both know that is exactly what you wanted! Hmm! Indeed, Is It Not!! Hmm! :-I<br />

N

north_star_rising

Pocket_Rocket: "Hmm? Hmm! Hmm. I see. Hmm? You might try dropping one word sentences from your vocabulary to be taken more seriously."<br /><br />Hmm! I See! I will take that under advisement! Hmm!<br /><br />

N

north_star_rising

Tap_Sa: "No it wont. NASA's secret Roswell enabled mind control ninjas will take care of that. (it's sad to see someone blow a gasket like that, I liked the von Braun thread)"<br /><br />ISA Reply: Tap_Sa, I am glad you liked the von Braun thread, as that was its purpose in the first place to inspire people! Hmm!<br /><br />However, this thread was an open plea to the General Public to participate and contribute to a Very Important Proposal, which will be going before the NASA Exploration Directorate at the End of This Month!<br /><br />A very key and important scientist at NASA is a cosponsor of this proposal, and is already supported by a NASA high-level Administrator! Hmm!<br /><br />So, people wine and cry!<br />OH WHY DOES NASA OR ORGANIZATIONS NOT EVER ASK THE PUBLIC WHAT THEY THINK AND THIER IDEAS!!??<br /><br />Hmm! This is why! When the opportunity is presented, all that happens is that the CRUD and SCUM rises to the surface~! Hm!<br /><br />I was advised to explore public opinion and ideas on this!<br /><br />So Now I have! Hmm!<br /><br />So do you have some more smelly garbage to spew fourth from your mouth, better said fingers! Hmm!<br />

H

henryhallam

<font color="yellow"><br />OH WHY DOES NASA OR ORGANIZATIONS NOT EVER ASK THE PUBLIC WHAT THEY THINK AND THIER IDEAS!!??<br /></font><br />I think you have demonstrated the answer to that question about as convincingly as could be.

N

north_star_rising

henryhallam:"OH WHY DOES NASA OR ORGANIZATIONS NOT EVER ASK THE PUBLIC WHAT THEY THINK AND THIER IDEAS!!??" I think you have demonstrated the answer to that question about as convincingly as could be."<br /><br />ISA Reply: henryhallam, Indeed! I fully agree with you! Hmm!<br /><br />However, I doubt from the present environment of dung throwing contest and entrenched rhetoric, that you did not mean me, or ISA well, or even were agreeing with me! Hmm!<br /><br />More like a "The Fox And The Grapes" reaction! Hm!<br /><br />Well I Don't Want Those Grapes As They Were Not Any Good Anyway! Humph! :-I<br /><br />

T

tap_sa

Gotta ask: what's with the "ISA Reply:" thing? Clearly you're a strong ISA supporter but are you ISA member too and all your replies now official ISA statements?

E

earth_bound_misfit

Take it easy Rick, you wouldn't want another banning would you? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p><p>----------------------------------------------------------------- </p><p>Wanna see this site looking like the old SDC uplink?</p><p>Go here to see how: <strong>SDC Eye saver </strong>  </p> </div>

E

earth_bound_misfit

Whooaa, too late !! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p><p>----------------------------------------------------------------- </p><p>Wanna see this site looking like the old SDC uplink?</p><p>Go here to see how: <strong>SDC Eye saver </strong>  </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts