Is perhaps declaring bio war on the solar system a good way of unearthing intelligent life ?

Jul 26, 2023
Visit site
So recently NASA discovered a remnant of a potentially crashed alien ship on Mars. Oumuamua was clearing acting like of intelligent origin. Saturn's moons possibly have rich life forming oceans underneath all the ice.

Now with all the talk of UFOs, just to rule out that our "phenomenon" is not originating from within the solar system (which is within our reach), how about we sent off rockets with earthly pathogens to different possibly life supporting destinations within our solar system? As I see it, it could lead to few scenarios...

1. Where the rockets land life originally never existed but now would and could be traced back to our act with proper investigation should that investigation ever happen.
2. Where the rockets land unintelligent life originally existed and the competition between native and invasive life would be deadly to say the least, but life as a system would survive for sure (it would probably take more than a big asteroid to truly wipe out all life on a planet once it has taken root).
3. Intelligent life is there, they see what we have done, they aren't cool about it, they come back with bigger tigers and bigger dinosaurs for a rematch. We say howdy and roll out the red carpet.

How about that? Any chance that's a smart idea? What do we have to lose?

Jul 26, 2023
Visit site
What source do you have regarding a crashed alien ship on Mars? Please share.
"potentially" a crashed alien ship.

Better pictures in below link

In my personal view, those formations are too "orderly" to be natural. I agree with the scientists.

What is even stranger is that our rover just happened to stumble upon a formation like that on a whole planet. What are the odds of that, like finding a needle in a haystack. But that's another conspiracy theory topic🧐

Last edited:

Latest posts