Just rented Pandorum

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bdewoody

I just watched this movie and it wasn't bad. I don't remember it being out in the theatres. I guess it would be classified as a Sci-fi/horror/space flick. Not quite as scary as Alien but almost. Anyone else ever see this one?

B

bdewoody

Wow, no one interested in commenting on this movie? Good, bad or indifferent? Am I the only person on SDC that was stupid enough to rent this movie?

A

a_lost_packet_

Never seen it, never heard of it, dunno anything about it.

But, I'm more than willing to discuss it in detail..

So, where do we start?

:D

B

bdewoody

When I was searching Netflix for Sci Fi movies to watch it came up. So I rented it even though I had never heard of it too. I don't usually go for Sci Fi horror movies but I must say it was pretty good. Here is a link to a description so I won't spoil it for anyone who might want to see it. It was released in 2009.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandorum

A

a_lost_packet_

That sounds pretty interesting. I'll check it out when I get a chance.

Came across this, btw, in case you're interested: Pandorum Game for Iphone/Ipod I wonder if every sci-fi movie is going to get it's own app?

J

JeffreyNYA

I did not mind it at all. However when I watch movies I am not so critical about the Sci part of sci-fi. I am more interested in, did it keep my attention and was it enjoyable. So being somewhat of a horrer fan I enjoyed it. Not really much in the way of Sci-Fi really, other than its set in space.

N

neomaine

bdewoody":201yhcvc said:
When I was searching Netflix for Sci Fi movies to watch it came up. So I rented it even though I had never heard of it too. I don't usually go for Sci Fi horror movies but I must say it was pretty good. Here is a link to a description so I won't spoil it for anyone who might want to see it. It was released in 2009.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandorum

Ahhhh... Its got Dennis Quaid. Probably why I stayed away from it. Sounds like an overall good movie though. Something to pick up for the weekend. Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.