LEGO starships

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>The parts have arrived and I have built most of the ships. <br /> Posted by rubicondsrv</DIV></p><p>WOOT!</p><p>Grats! :)&nbsp; You're never too old to play! </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>The parts have arrived and I have built most of the ships. <br /> Posted by rubicondsrv</DIV></p><p>WOOT!</p><p>Grats! :)&nbsp; You're never too old to play! </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>WOOT!Grats! :)&nbsp; You're never too old to play! <br />Posted by a_lost_packet_</DIV><br /><br />the ships al built perfectly, but there was a structural defficency in the heavy battleship which was easily corrected.</p><p>I will update the plans when I get a chance.</p><p>once that problem was corrected it is strong enough to be handeled, and even faired ok when dropped. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>WOOT!Grats! :)&nbsp; You're never too old to play! <br />Posted by a_lost_packet_</DIV><br /><br />the ships al built perfectly, but there was a structural defficency in the heavy battleship which was easily corrected.</p><p>I will update the plans when I get a chance.</p><p>once that problem was corrected it is strong enough to be handeled, and even faired ok when dropped. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>the ships al built perfectly, but there was a structural defficency in the heavy battleship which was easily corrected.I will update the plans when I get a chance.once that problem was corrected it is strong enough to be handeled, and even faired ok when dropped. Posted by rubicondsrv</DIV></p><p>Have you thought about glueing them together?&nbsp; Superglue works great for that, so I'm told.&nbsp; But, any plastic-safe adhesive should do the job nicely.</p><p>Or, would you rather be able to use the parts in something else?</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>the ships al built perfectly, but there was a structural defficency in the heavy battleship which was easily corrected.I will update the plans when I get a chance.once that problem was corrected it is strong enough to be handeled, and even faired ok when dropped. Posted by rubicondsrv</DIV></p><p>Have you thought about glueing them together?&nbsp; Superglue works great for that, so I'm told.&nbsp; But, any plastic-safe adhesive should do the job nicely.</p><p>Or, would you rather be able to use the parts in something else?</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Have you thought about glueing them together?&nbsp; Superglue works great for that, so I'm told.&nbsp; But, any plastic-safe adhesive should do the job nicely.Or, would you rather be able to use the parts in something else? <br />Posted by a_lost_packet_</DIV><br />why would I need glue.</p><p>I fixed the problem without affecting the appearance.</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Have you thought about glueing them together?&nbsp; Superglue works great for that, so I'm told.&nbsp; But, any plastic-safe adhesive should do the job nicely.Or, would you rather be able to use the parts in something else? <br />Posted by a_lost_packet_</DIV><br />why would I need glue.</p><p>I fixed the problem without affecting the appearance.</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>why would I need glue.I fixed the problem without affecting the appearance.&nbsp; <br /> Posted by rubicondsrv</DIV></p><p>Just to make them more permanent and less susceptible to drop-damage and rough handling.&nbsp; But, you wouldn't be able to re-use the blocks in another project after that. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>why would I need glue.I fixed the problem without affecting the appearance.&nbsp; <br /> Posted by rubicondsrv</DIV></p><p>Just to make them more permanent and less susceptible to drop-damage and rough handling.&nbsp; But, you wouldn't be able to re-use the blocks in another project after that. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts