Lego StarWars Video Game (complete saga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flynn

Anyone else playing?<br /><br />Probably on a par with Knights of the Old Republic as the best transfer to video game. Different but very very good and played the way Star Wars should be played (with a bit of fun involved).<br /><br />In fact I'm going to stop writing and go play it now.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

S

sunforger

Had the first lego star wars for the ps2.<br />Thought it was pretty fun but couldn't keep my interest for the whole game.<br />Would I play another one, never.<br /><br />Now what they need to do is release another, new, Knights of The Old Republic game for the 360 or PS3, Imma be all over that one.<br />Has to use the D20 system again though.

F

flynn

I'm sure one is in the works. <br /><br />I remember hearing something about it ages ago. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

F

flynn

Yay! you can unlock and play as Indiana Jones!!!<br /><br />Can't wait for Lego Batman and Lego Indiana <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts