Light speed

We are here on earth in the solar system in the milky way Galaxy to dive in space, to live in another world, maybe Mars, Venus or other.
In the end it is not fair to stay with ignorance for some difficult technologies as we should acknowledge ourselves more deep in space to see reality and the truth behind the difficulty mystery why we are here. Are we alone? Do Alien exist? Why everything out of space is defined as infinity and finity or distance stars are millions of Light years away and we didn't travel yet anywhere and till now we can not do it. It is unfair. So there is a reality behind the difficulty nature by itself. There is a trick of comprehension.
Light speed is beautiful in its number as it is in nature, space and all universe.

The speed of Light is equal to C=π Megameters/Centisecond which is C=3.141592653...MillionsMeters/Centisecond
C=314 159 . 2653... Km/s
C=314 159 265 . 3...m/s and it is only 299 792 458 m/s in vaccum but in the absolute emptiness Light travels about approx. 14 thousands of km per sec. more.
They measure Light approx. 300 000 km/s around 1983 but the reality today is that the Light speed is approx. equal to 314 159 km/s.
The speed of Light is equal to C = π Mm/Cs
Like we use to know that
Celerity=Gravity x Time
Celerity=center of Earth Gravity x Time of earth that moves around the sun in 1 cycle.
So the Celerity should always be in the eqyilibrium of C=~10m/s2 x ~365.25days x ~23.9hours x 60 min. X 60 sec.= π MegaMeters/centisecond

The same for in other planet Light source format.
On another hand, the Light on Mars or anywhere in the universe is the same ratio that is also equal to Pi but in our solar system the Mars velocity is so special in its elliptic calculation that gives this planet a unique characteristic that Mars Light would traveled at the speed of Light C=π in the big bang explosion of the black hole the way it becomes now and lived backward till now as it is the past time of earth and Venus Light is the future of earth in the timeline solar system. that's why its axe of rotation is clock wise; and like we see the galaxy spiral diamond ratio Pi in the time-space make the black hole possess the immense gravity with no time no space that contains tunnel connection in the past present future timeline of Planets between earth to make life on earth breath in the present by those equilibrium galactic solar system.
So when Human colony go and live Mars or Venus in the Future maybe they will have an extraordinary longer Life and live the past and future of earth there.
Besides maybe there is a star Gate that have all the power for teletransporting human to other galaxies or they would create an anti gravity rocket that take human for faster exploration of Light years, because the calculation will differs when C=π=314159.2653...km/s and Light propagates in the time-space of gravity. So distance of time-space varies from each other way of calculations between planets and galaxies. On another hand, there is nothing faster than Light itslef and the center galaxie's Light created the black hole electrons quazar to make the matters of planetary system live the time-space dimension.

We as human are still to far from powerful teletransporting technologies and extremely deep discoveries.
It is so difficult for humam to swim more in space the same way to study the quarks infinity smaller particles.
Finally, one day scientist will use the theory C=π and discover more unsolved mysteries, time-space quantum mechanics and math problems.
Life could exist in our galaxy or outside to be in here if we reach for better technologies in Light speed mechanics comprehension.

C is the fastest you can go in normal space.
Who is to say if normal space is the right way to travel ?
Options do exist for traveling out of normal space/time.

We have to remember that we are infants in the secrets the universe/s is sure to hold.
In 1k years things might be very different in our understanding of reality and it's possibilities.

Someone has to be first in the universe, why not us?
Maybe it has just taken this long for the odds to work out for a perfect planet/moon going around a perfect sun with just the perfect amount of silicon ,water and metal to make it possible.
Then a few 100 freak happenings to allow us to happen.

Reactions: Alain Serhal
tQ6vgdI.jpg

ott88n2.jpg

Last edited:
Light_Speed_VI.jpg

The Light speed in nature is C=π Megameters/Centisecond =314 159 265 . 3.... m/s
The Light speed C is constant even photon spins around itself in the quantum mechanics field (Photon spin 1) or if it moves in a wavy path in any direction (frequencies - length).
The time photons moves in any direction it has always a constant speed so it hsould be equal also to its rotation around itself and equal to any free move.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
From Wikipedia:
Speed of light - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Speed_of_light

The speed of light in vacuum, commonly denoted c, is a universal physical constant important in many areas of physics. Its exact value is defined as 299792458 metres per second (approximately 300000 km/s, or 186000 mi/s). ... 1907 he switched to c, which by then had become the standard symbol for the speed of light.

How come you get a multiple of π? to that number of decimal places?

The Light speed in nature is C=π Megameters/Centisecond =314 159 265 . 3.... m/s

Reactions: Dragrath

Catastrophe

I shall not read anything you post until you have convinced me regarding post #7 which appears to make all you post mathematically incorrect.

Also you have not advised any formal qualification.

I am sorry, as I think you are sincere, albeit misguided.

With sincere best hopes for your future,

Cat :)

Catastrophe

It seems to me that you have started a new thread to avoid my question om dimensional analysis.

Then as in post #9 you talk of "Asymetrical world mysteries" and when I search this it turns out to be the well known slight discrepancy between matter and antimatter which I have been aware of for decades.

So I am assuming all these reams of stuff are just disguised gobbledegook. You may browbeat others with this (IMHO) pseudoscience, but not me.

If you want a proper discussion you will have to convince me that there is some scientific sense in what you are posting, starting with dimensional analysis and post #7.

Otherwise, we can just terminate the discussion here and now.

Catastrophe

"The Light speed in nature is C=π Megameters/Centisecond =314 159 265 . 3.... m/s"

You have c in length/time (speed) units = π, which is length/length which is dimensionless.

Dimensional analysis immediately tells you something is wrong here.
π is not measured in m/s.

Reactions: Dragrath

Catastrophe

You say in #51 of the other thread:
"C=π Megameters/Centisecond and π is a number so where is the wrong in the analysis."

From #7 here, you can see that is not true. Is that understandable?
π x 10^something is not the speed of light in m/s, which is 299792458 metres per second.

Catastrophe

You posted "We are measuring the Light exactly as it should be in nature by virtue of its beautiful theory C=π and its number speed 314159265.3...m/s "

Sorry, if you really believe this, there is no point in further discussion.

Cat

*****************************************************************************************************

In what subject was your B.Sc.?
I Got My Bachelor of Science from the Empire State College of New york resigned by Condoleezza Rice without mentioning the Major, it is pure Science and I have already another Bachelor of Art Certification in Graphic Design from the American University of Technology in Lebanon.

Mod Edit - Personal Identifying information removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Catastrophe
You posted "We are measuring the Light exactly as it should be in nature by virtue of its beautiful theory C=π and its number speed 314159265.3...m/s "

Sorry, if you really believe this, there is no point in further discussion.

Cat

*****************************************************************************************************
I am always telling you that you should always mention the unit of measurment C=π Megameters/Centisecond and I always speak in all my discussion above about the unit like in computers world Megameters means Million Meters and the centisecond you know much better than me that each 100 Centisceond make 1 second in the UI.

We care about the unit as much the equation is real C=π Mm/Cs but to format it with the π ratio of the speed of Light you should mention the unit with it.

Who cares about old rules of dimensionless and dimension numbers. It is a part of the system Megameters per 1 Centisecond.
In quarks π differs by the rules of thumb that it is the extreme infinity constant speed of Light that have no end.
we should think sometimes outside the box and sphere, in the complexity of π with its hidden units to be dimensional that ONLY for Light purposes it should be UNIQUE and have all dimensions because geometry is based on π in normal matters with masses mechanics and when you say geometry it means you have space dimension in mass but differs in quarks, so when Light is added to the Math equation of dimensions quarks elements "that constructive space because Light exists have a shape at the same time" the Time exists as 4th Dimension with the Light shape to make the LIGHT π speed number "COMPACT" swims in all dimensions with Time-Space.
We should always use the Megameters/Centisecond ratio with π for the speed of LIGHT as a part in all the calculations because always SPEED of LIGHT=DISTANCE/TIME.

Catastrophe

I Got My Bachelor of Science from the Empire State College of New york resigned by Condoleezza Rice without mentioning the Major, it is pure Science and I have already another Bachelor of Art Certification in Graphic Design from the American University of Technology in Lebanon.

Mod Edit - Personal Identifying information removed
What about the M.D.?
"A physician is a general term for a doctor who has earned a medical degree. Physicians work to maintain, promote, and restore health by studying, diagnosing, and treating injuries and diseases."
I was more interested in this:
" it is a kind of revolution and evolution of all humankind.*I have discovered this from the total solar eclipse and from a mathematics equation . . . "

Last edited:

Catastrophe

π unmodified is a dimensionless ratio. To have dimensions distance/time it must be accompanied by a factor with distance/time dimensions otherwise it is not an equation.
Seems to me your pure science is slightly tainted.
Your post #7 is the most unscientific statement I have ever encountered.

I
π unmodified is a dimensionless ratio. To have dimensions distance/time it must be accompanied by a factor with distance/time dimensions otherwise it is not an equation.
Seems to me your pure science is slightly tainted.
Your post #7 is the most unscientific statement I have ever encountered.
I didn't use it without unit I always use the equation with units of megameters/centisecond. Because speed is always equal to distance / time with units.
Pi/1 unit of time i told you that in all those threat in the word UNIT of time.
Did you understand? Or not? Besides I told you C=Pi megameters/Centisecond

By the way did you ever check
Buckingham π theorem for dimensional analysis?
check wiki
And also check nondimensionalization.
In the end it is his own point of view and for manys.

For Me everything is different the way I think and beleive. Einstein convinced Me on the way photon cycle itslef make its loop and return to its point of origin and Riemann also convinced me that at infinity the shape will be spherical so it will be in the quarks photon shape rotation spin and movement. Riemann was right when he analysis the n Dimension and the n-1 dimension to be a torus the shape. Maxwell convinced me that the MEANDERING sinusoity of light speed tend to Pi check it on the Pi section wikipedia last page about Pi number and its relation to light.

Later on I found that Maxwell is the only person who find what I was expecting but all those before my own calculation. I doesn't know about Maxwell as well but when I create my theory and I found the solution of speed of Light I searched for the truth for other scientist person and I saw that Maxwell was right when he said that so the same all my equation is correct but Maxwell did not verify that the speed of Light is equal to pi Megmaters/centisecond but that Light speed sinusoity tend to pi where I was right to what I discovered in quantum mechanics.
Go check them All on wiki.

Last edited:
W
"The Light speed in nature is C=π Megameters/Centisecond =314 159 265 . 3.... m/s"

You have c in length/time (speed) units = π, which is length/length which is dimensionless.

Dimensional analysis immediately tells you something is wrong here.
π is not measured in m/s.

We cares that it is in m/s as it is 100 millions of meters/s as they experiment it or from flash lightening we could senses it as it is about 100 thousands of km / s so if you take that 1 centisecond and you calculated Light speed rotation you will have a 1 as a diameter straight line function vector TIME as UNIT and not pointed Length because its vector so it tend to infinity which become wrap at the end or it stay straight till the end who cares so it is a function of vector that doesn't have length only and that's it but it has a unit of continues cycle which is TIME.

So SPEED=Distance divided by the cycle so you will have a ratio of multiple of PI...Right?
Because it is related to π radian as radiation vector in 1 closed cylce or open cylce like spiral dimension sinusoity so the manifold topology tells you that this ratio functionality is a constant speed of rotation that never ends and infinity. SO that infinity it become as a 1 unit of existence to that photonic shell.

So if Light has ratio of multiple of π cycle in each frequencies its length trajectory once measured it should be equal to π Mm/Cs because its diameter unit of Time existence is considered as 1 unit of centisecond or tick vectorized as cycle "at infinity" but not as length only as a moment of measurment so its speed shoudl equal to the circumference trajectory in each moment measurment at infinity divided by the 1 unit of time existence where it should be equal to π Megameters/Centisecond (Million of meters per each centisecond) as vector distance over vector time.

Remember that we as human can measure time so timeline has a length of Millions of Meters in 3 Dimension mathematics equation but in the 4th Dimension it is a vector TIME of Mixed Past Present and Future in Math. So that vector time at infinity will be compact in 1 unit of existence time as equal to 1 entity and once you measure a point inside "Like the entanglement theory" you are differentiate it from dimensionless π. That 1 centisecond and π are dimensionless alone but they are dimensional in their ratio vector speed as quanitity of the existancy.

1 00 Censtisecond is a circle Loop CYCLE of Clock Wise in Dimensional space but in 4D you have negative time CCW, positive time CW and the present 0 mixed all together for the calculation in the dimensional field. So when you say per 1 Centisecond you mean there is a wrapping time-sapce, because 0 stay 0 which is nothingness and 1 means existence.

Dimensionless/Dimensionless=Dimensionless
Dimensional infinity vector length /Dimensional infinity Vector time=Dimensional continuity of constant VECTOR speed ratio at infinity.

Everybody on earth know that Light travel millions of meters per sec. Which means EVERYBODY KNOW THAT LIGHT TRAVELS MILLIONS METERS SO HOW MUCH LIGHT TRAVEL PER CENTISECOND THOSE MILLIONS (MEGA) OF METERS?
I BEGUN MY EQUATION.
It is in the end measured with megameters/centisecond. More accurate.
The m/s is for lesser speed and the Millions of m/s is for higher speed like in computers worlds mega gega....but for light it should be in megameters/centisecond to be more compact and accurate with the function of Pi ratio.
Approx.:
It is 2.99 Megameters/Centisecond in vaccum like they use to say and it is 3.14 Megameters/Centisecond in absolute emptiness and in nature "itself".

Last edited:
Number theory and Riemann zeta function
A consequence is that π can be obtained from the functional determinant of the harmonic oscillator.
The calculation can be recast in quantum mechanics.
The solution to the Basel problem implies that the geometrically derived quantity π is connected in a deep way to the distribution of prime numbers.

This is a special case of Weil's conjecture on Tamagawa numbers.
In functional analysis, a branch of mathematics, it is sometimes possible to generalize the notion of the determinant of a square matrix of finite order (representing a linear transformation from a finite-dimensional vector space to itself) to the infinite-dimensional case of a linear operator S mapping a function space V to itself. The corresponding quantity det(S) is called the functional determinant of S.

The constant π is the unique constant making the Jacobi theta function an automorphic form, which means that it transforms in a specific way

The constant π is the unique (positive) normalizing factor such that H defines a linear complex structure on the Hilbert space of square-integrable real-valued functions on the real line.

Complex dynamics
the number of iterations until divergence multiplied by the square root of ε tends to π.

MAXWELL
c = 1/(e0m0)1/2
The vacuum permittivity may be determined by measuring the capacitance and dimensions of a capacitor, whereas the value of the vacuum permeability is fixed at exactly 4π×10−7 H⋅m−1 through the definition of the ampere.

Riemann Zeta Function

e77adda6f83df1c7615c57bdbf521f612ef5c402

The zeros of the zeta-function on the straight line σ=1/2σ=1/2. (continuity of unit Time 1+1+1+1....)

1cf5c4da449f9e98ed74324d02c2a2dca5d90d81

Frequency f= 1/ T
C=fλ = frequency x wavelength

528e7183358eea2c29304795db03278acc30603f

From the tangential velocity we have
727e2660507afd37e8157ee1a81b74cffcc4f2de

Angular velocity as vector field
eee50cdd885a2b2dbf94f3c1c3a4507f5624cb19

Arctan 1 = 4π so π=Arctan1 /4

Radian 2π power length of Light at infinity over its mirrored division time in half 1/2 =2π .1/2=π/1=π

Steradian π2 and E=MC2 <> C2=E/M and E=1/2MV2
π2/π=π

ALBERT EINSTEIN
Relativity

Grigori Yakovlevich Perelman
topology

Maxwell
A relation for the speed of light in vacuum, c can be derived from Maxwell's equations in the medium of classical vacuum using a relationship between μ0 and the electric constant (vacuum permittivity), ε0 in SI units:

Under ideal conditions (uniform gentle slope on a homogeneously erodible substrate), the sinuosity of a meandering river approaches π. The sinuosity is the ratio between the actual length and the straight-line distance from source to mouth. Faster currents along the outside edges of a river's bends cause more erosion than along the inside edges, thus pushing the bends even farther out, and increasing the overall loopiness of the river. However, that loopiness eventually causes the river to double back on itself in places and "short-circuit", creating an ox-bow lake in the process. The balance between these two opposing factors leads to an average ratio of π between the actual length and the direct distance between source and mouth.

Last edited:
Interesting. ASC is different than ESC for measuring the velocity of light or c. The One-Way Speed of Light and the Milne Universe, [2012.12037] The One-Way Speed of Light and the Milne Universe (arxiv.org) , 18-Dec-2020. "In Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, all observers measure the speed of light, c, to be the same. However, this refers to the round trip speed, where a clock at the origin times the outward and return trip of light reflecting off a distant mirror. Measuring the one-way speed of light is fraught with issues of clock synchronisation, and, as long as the average speed of light remains c, the speeds on the outward and return legs could be different..."

My observation. ASC opens the door that immense starlight-travel-times to Earth are not a fact. My telescope observations of M31 in Andromeda, the starlight does not need to take millions of years to reach my telescopes today :) Other groups are researching ASC and its implications in astronomy too.

Latest posts