Looking UPward

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thespeculator

Whatever it is, it doesn't look like it belongs to that star because the wrong side is lit up. Maybe it's one of the planets in our solar system... or maybe its a spec of dust on the lens... Can't really tell what area of the sky you were taking a picture of...

R

redstar259

Its not dust I keep my scopes & cameras clean I use canned air to clean to B4 use. Converting the org. pic to jpeg degradded the photo. Org. is 14.4megs fully detailed. width 2592 x height 1944, H 96 dpi x V 96 dpi

T

tfwthom

By picture orientation and date and time:<br /><br />Bright (overexposed) object is the Moon, the two bright stars north of it are Regulus and Denebola in Leo, star to the west is Zavijava in Virgo, in the box (guessing here because of the quality of the picture) is SAO 137366 15 alf Sex a magnitude 4.49 star in Sextans, SAO 117527 22tht Hya A7253 is the next star to the east of the box. <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1" color="#3366ff">www.siriuslookers.org</font> </div>

E

eosophobiac

Did you crop the pic since this morning? It looked like there was more to it, towards the bottom earlier. I was in agreement with another poster that mentioned that it might be water or something else on the lens itself....<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts