M16 Eagle Nebula from A.S.I.G.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bloodhound31

Target: M16 Eagle Nebula<br /> <br />http://www.asignobservatory.com/nebulae.aspx<br /> <br />Date: 17 August 2007<br /> <br />Exposure: 14x3Min<br /> <br />ISO: 800<br /> <br />Camera: Canon EOS 400D<br /> <br />Scope: Skywatcher Pro Series ED80 Prime focus<br /> <br />Processing: Deep Sky Stacker, Photoshop<br /> <br />Comments, good or bad welcome. Do you think I need to go for longer exposures or more of them?<br /> <br /> <br />Baz.

M

MeteorWayne

Baz,<br /><br />I thought we agreed you were going to add your new images to an existing thread instead of starting a new one for each.<br /><br />Please start an A.S.I.G.N Images thread, and add all new ones to that.<br /><br />When you do it will show up at the top of the list, and will keep from having dozens of threads that no one will ever see after a week or two.<br /><br />It's better for you, and better for the users.<br /><br />Thanx<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

B

bloodhound31

Oops, sorry Wayne, my bad. I forgot all about that in the excitement. I will do that for next time for all future pics.<br /><br />I have written it next to the laptop so I dont forget!<br /><br />Baz.

Status
Not open for further replies.