Miss Me Yet? George W. Bush Stuff....Great!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mental_avenger

You can usually “make your point” by taking something out of context like you just did. I guarantee you did not make your point, even remotely. Now try addressing the rest of my points, this time IN context.

J

jim48

When Dwight Eisenhower left office in January of 1961 most presidential historians regarded him has mediorce. Two decades later they began to think more highly of him and his two terms in office. The same will happen with Bush.

G

Gravity_Ray

mental_avenger":v7xgupfb said:
You can usually “make your point” by taking something out of context like you just did. I guarantee you did not make your point, even remotely. Now try addressing the rest of my points, this time IN context.

MA since you identify yourself as a VFW, then as an American I want to thank you for your service to our great country. May the light of God always shine on you and yours.

I still think that it’s fairly cheeky of you to put yourself in a sentence with a Former President, a former Vice President and a Senator, but that is your business.

I also wish to retract my statement about you in relations to another veteran of the Vietnam War. Contrary to what Manny says I am not psychic and didn’t know you served.

My point in this post has always been a rather simple one. Mr. Cheney is a coward.

M

MasterComposter

jim48":66dq7y5l said:
When Dwight Eisenhower left office in January of 1961 most presidential historians regarded him has mediorce. Two decades later they began to think more highly of him and his two terms in office. The same will happen with Bush.

Nah. It's like putting a bottle of Boone's Farm in the cellar to age --- it ain't getting any better.

W

warpfactor999

HEY...HEY...HEY....GUYS....GUYS...GUYS!!!!!! All this thread was about was checking out about buying W merchandise about "Do Ya Miss Me Yet"...Jeez...all of a sudden it turns into some debate platform? Start your own thread bout that crap! Can't we all just get along???? Man....whats going to happen when I post my "IMPEACH OBAMA" bumper sticker thread???

Hey....just MESSIN with you guys....you do what ever you want to do....WF999!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

M

MannyPim

jim48":xastizk2 said:

Jim, most historians are academecians.... Most academicians are leftists... Most leftists are not above distorting facts and denying reality....

A very recent example of one of the most eregious of these leftist historians is the recentely deceased Howard Zinn... his nutty theories of history were higly praised by fellow lefftists and "intellectuals" but considered a joke by most serious thinkers....

M

MasterComposter

mental_avenger":k03owljb said:
Gravity_Ray":k03owljb said:
You would have done better if you had used (Cum hoc ergo prompter hoc).
That is a standard Logical Fallacy known as a Causal Fallacy.

You are both forgetting the Cum Hock Proper Fargo Frak, which is a type of Casual Fellatio.

W

warpfactor999

jim48":3elr1hnd said:
But what about Truman? Probably the last prez that REALLY cared about the country.
And I don't see any miss me yet stuff bout him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts