Moonlight Fans (Vampire series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drwayne

<p>Out of curiosity, anyone watching this series on Friday nights?</p><p>Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

S

Saiph

<p>haven't heard of it.&nbsp; </p><p>Then agian I don't have cable, or watch much regular TV.</p><p>Internet is my friend, and DVD box sets are my wallets bane....</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Care to provide a synopsis?&nbsp; Might be just up my alley.&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

D

drwayne

<p>It is YA update of the vampire legend.&nbsp; Vampire, who doesn't like being a vampire, is a private detective. Sleeps in a freezer, can go out in sunlight for limited periods, drinks from blood from a bloodbank - basically a good guy.</p><p>It's on after Ghost Whisperer on Fridays&nbsp;&nbsp; </p><p>Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

D

drwayne

<p>It wasn't renewed for next year!&nbsp; Damn.&nbsp; My wife and I really liked it!</p><p>Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

M

Mee_n_Mac

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>It is YA update of the vampire legend.&nbsp; Vampire, who doesn't like being a vampire, is a private detective. Sleeps in a freezer, can go out in sunlight for limited periods, drinks from blood from a bloodbank - basically a good guy.It's on after Ghost Whisperer on Fridays&nbsp;&nbsp; Wayne <br />Posted by <strong>drwayne</strong></DIV><br /></p><p>Sounds a lot like a previous 'vampire-is-a-detective' TV program, Forever Knight. </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-----------------------------------------------------</p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask not what your Forum Software can do do on you,</font></p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask it to, please for the love of all that's Holy, <strong>STOP</strong> !</font></p> </div>

D

drwayne

<p>http://www.syfyportal.com/news425033.html</p><p>I haven't been this bummed since they pulled "Strange Luck" years ago.</p><p>Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

D

drwayne

<p>Tonight may have been the last episode.&nbsp; :(</p><p>One of the more dramatic moments of the series is at the link below.&nbsp; Background - Mick, the vampire, has really wanted to be human again.&nbsp; He stumbles onto a "cure" that temporarily makes vampires human again.&nbsp; He is really enjoying being human again, getting a tan, sleeping in a bed instead of a freezer, eating hot dogs and donuts - when his human girfriend and her boss are abducted by several vampires.&nbsp; He is about to go charging in to save her when his long time vampire friend, Josef, confronts him with how futile that is for him as a mortal.</p><p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltxO1j4ZeZQ</p><p>Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

D

drwayne

<p>Extended version of the link:</p><p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZv1o1Zo9Is</p><p>Word in the community is the fight is over, the series is dead.</p><p>Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts