Perspectives on the Cosmogony of our Existence: Shadow-Forge Revelations

There have been many perspectives on the cosmogony of our existence. The first questions that come to mind are 'Why' and 'How'. While the insight for 'Why' will always remain a philosophical one as to creation itself, science has been exploring the 'How' of it all for many centuries. The 'How' of it all starts with describing and defining our existence in the environmental confines of our gestation: the universe. From this seed of curiosity, it all hinges on our ability to store memories. Without this ability to compare one thought with another, there can be no furthering of the thought process. In fact, our ability to even dabble in interrogatives relies on this ability. Our human psyche provides for a random process of combinations and permutations for these stored memories from a variety of organic sensory inputs: sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste. For the most part, we are dependent on these developed senses for our very survival. One would guess that the more senses we can acquire, the greater our chance of survival.

Part and parcel of understanding an evolving cosmos is the development of abstract thinking. Abstract thinking is the ability to think about things that are not actually present and may not even exist in reality. Moreover, abstraction is primarily a conceptual process wherein general rules and concepts are derived and built upon from the usage and classification of a specific study. All stages of a thought cycle, from innovation, to development, to actualization are being managed within the mind of humanoids that would seek to understand it. Where an idea is understood as a basic element of human thought, our ability to ideate is this creative process of generating and developing our thought process. It is the communication of such new ideas which are either visual, concrete, or abstract, that nurtures our ongoing perspective of this evolving progression.

In a sense, the universe itself is a product of our ability to perceive it. Unlike the rationale of solipsism, our perception of it is influenced by the collective reason to grasp its complexity. It is an ongoing study of everything that the collective can describe, define, organize and consolidate for group consumption. And yet, the collective is full of diverse abilities to sense it. It is not only by a faculty which the humanoid body perceives an external stimulus: i.e., one of the faculties of sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch. It is also dependent on and influenced by its ability discern, feel, observe, notice, get the impression of, recognize, be/become cognizant of, be/become aware of, be/become conscious of, get/come to know, distinguish, identify, discover, learn, realize, apprehend, divine, suspect, intuit, and imagine. To conceive and comprehend a thought is a diverse appreciation of one’s ability to integrate not only the diversity of one’s own thoughts but also the considerations of the collective. The considerations of the collective to communicate among its participants is reliant on their abilities to converse and be understood: e.g., meaning, definition, import, denotation, signification, significance, purport, implication, intention, nuance, drift, gist, thrust, tenor, burden, theme, message, essence, spirit, or substance. Further each thought is predisposed to an individual’s belief system: e.g., purpose, point, reason, aim, object, motive, use, utility, value, moral benefit, or advantage. And you thought the universe was multifarious.

It is easy to understand why the scientific community finally came to depend upon mathematics as their means for objective communication by which they could interconnect their individual thoughts with one another. Indeed in science, mathematics is a language all its own. It was the first measure by which humanoids were able to convey a sense of certainty in their capability to objectively understand each other’s more complex thoughts. Yet in doing so, this dependence on mathematics lead to having these agreed equations drive the thought process. If it couldn’t be understood via mathematics, then it had no tangible measure of confidence by which it could be defined by consensus. During this time, all manner of models and theories were presented for validation via this mathematical imperium. However over time, even mathematics could only validate a probability of certainty. Moreover inferred mathematical proofs began to reflect the perspective of the individual or collective proposing it, pulling in some of the nuances of acquired belief systems.

These are the building blocks used to facilitate the exploration of our genesis in the book series, 'The Evolutioning of Creation: Volumes 1 and 2'. While I am currently working on volume 3, I delight in the conscious explorations of how these alternatives perspectives are able to form new relationships in our cosmogony. To that end, I am able to recombine the building blocks of out collective consensus a bit differently. Considering the current notion of the standard model of cosmology, the current measurements provide for the decomposition of total energy in the universe as 68% dark energy, 27% mass-energy via dark matter, and 5% mass-energy via ordinary matter. While this categorization allows for a variety of permutations, it does present a probable order via its percentages. It would seem more probable that the smaller percentages would be more dependent on the larger percentages. That is to say, that matter would not exist without energy. In all of our consensual permutations thus far, existence begins with Space and Time in the form of energy. To this end, if we propose a foundation of dark energy as the universal medium of a space-time fabric, then matter is dependent on this preeminent condition. Where dark energy establishes the 'in situ' condition of our potential existence, wherein all is equal in reference to inertia. The First Law states, "A body at rest will remain at rest, and a body in motion will remain in motion unless it is acted upon by an external force." Therefore it follows that any creation of matter must somehow retain a zero sum difference to retain an inertial balance within this cosmogonic continuum. Hence the concern for two type s of matter.

The concept of ordinary matter, as embedded in the dark energy medium, is that there is a displacement of the dark energy; a warping of space-time if you will. Therefore while we tend to think of ordinary matter as separate of dark matter, it turns out that they are part and parcel of our existence in the universe. This displacement is a force in and of itself that begets a gravitational force by which ordinary matter can accrete and congregate. As this complementary displacement insulates the newly created positive mass density (ordinary matter) in an envelope of negative mass density (dark matter), the balance of the continuum is maintained. Without dark matter, ordinary matter would disintegrate within the universal medium of dark energy. In this case, dark matter is the manifestation of the gravitational force that surrounds all ordinary matter, unto it smallest constituent. Without dark matter, ordinary matter would disintegrate within the universal medium of dark energy.

According to theory of the big bang, matter and antimatter should have been created in equal amounts. And when matter and antimatter meet, they should annihilate each other, leaving nothing but energy behind. So in principle, none of us should exist. And while a cosmological model based on a gravitational plasma of matter and antimatter has been discussed, the anti-gravitational interaction of matter and antimatter should lead to the segregation and expansion of a more plasma based universe. However, this theory does not take into account the properties of dark matter and supermassive black holes. Still, while the immixture of anti-matter with dark matter and/or ordinary matter could destabilize a black hole, it is expected that a black hole should recover from such an event due to the force of its gravitational well.

If you're interested in exploring this concept more, please review the alternative theories presented in the book, 'The Evolutioning of Creation: Volume 2', or even the ramifications of these concepts in the sci-fi fantasy adventure, 'Shadow-Forge Revelations'. The theoretical presentation brings forth a variety of alternative perspectives on the aspects of existence that form our reality. #shadowforgerevelations

I have been ask by fans about where I started writing the Shadow-Forge Andrew's Adventures series. The first book, Quest of the Shadow-Forge, was inspired in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. While doing research on my second book in the companion series, The Evolutioning of Creation, I would often take breaks from the computer by peering out from the second floor window of my self made library loft. I often paused to look out the large library window just behind my computer desk. The view of the woods from this second floor window prominently displayed the woods to the back of the house. In the morning, the trees appeared to gleam from the reflection of increasing sunlight against the morning dew on the darker background of its interior. From its corner position, opposite of the library book shelves, I could survey the expanse of the library, loft, and family room, while being able to monitor the entrance to the front door, basement, and kitchen. Behind me light streamed in through a row of windows facing the back yard to the south, and the woods with which I had become so familiar. It was strategically the best way to keep track of most everything inside and outside the house, at the same time. The house was situated on the center east end in a newly built subdivision at 1623 Colony Court SE, Cedar Rapids, IA. While only half of the loft is left after renovations to make it more sellable, the window overlooking Carl's farm off Pioneer street still reminds me of when the house was my own little haven.
The second book in the series was written in New Haven, Vermont. The wide open valley, surrounded by mountains wherein the sun rose, gave me the perspective to look up at the night sky without all the light pollution. Here I fantasized about reaching the Earth's Moon and journeying beyond the stars. As you might imagine, the differences in each location made for the impressions I presented each story. I am currently working on my third Shadow-Forge book in the Andrew's Adventure Series, and I am certain that my ongoing experiences will continue to grace my thoughts. For my fans, thank you for your interest and I look forward to expressing our cosmogony from my alternate impressions of the inflationary universe theory.

Latest posts