'moving stars'

Dec 22, 2019
Visit site
Thursday 19th dec 2019, around 02:20 to 02:35 GMT (5:20-5:35am Kenyan time), I saw about 20 stars in the sky form a group in the north then started moving southwards one after the other. The event took about 15 minutes from the time I saw the unusual activity in the sky.
I phoned about 3 other people to watch the sky and all witnessed the spectacular event.
I am not so sure what was happening and I have not gotten any answer yet.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Thursday 19th dec 2019, around 02:20 to 02:35 GMT (5:20-5:35am Kenyan time), I saw about 20 stars in the sky form a group in the north then started moving southwards one after the other. The event took about 15 minutes from the time I saw the unusual activity in the sky.
I phoned about 3 other people to watch the sky and all witnessed the spectacular event.

Interesting. Did they change directions fast? Did they stop and hover? Also how fast did they fly away?

Swamp gasses. The light of Venus. You're better off leaving this one alone and forgetting what you saw.

The problem is the scientific method and the modern culture that rejects this method for investigation and testing. Some today want to proclaim E.T. aliens visiting Earth without being placed under scrutiny and the scientific method to defend the claims. Repeatable, testable, falsifiable.

Jan 9, 2020
Visit site

Jan 9, 2020
Visit site
Stellar motion as observed from Earth would indicate that stars as they appear to us would not move that quickly across the sky in such a short period of time. If you observe Orion at night say at 9:00 in January, certainly by 1:00 AM there will be a noticeable shift but not so in a few minutes. Now let me just point out that stars do indeed move in the universe (they are not fixed points) & they do shine all of the time as they move. It's just that during one hemisphere's daytime, the sky scatters out the color blue off the air molecules & it is just to bright to observe any star.

Reactions: Truthseeker007
Jan 10, 2020
Visit site
I have no explanation, just a possibility. Where were the spacex train of satellites positioned at the time? When distant they would appear stationary, movement becoming more perceptible as they got closer.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
You can Google that.

Your profile pic makes you look like less of a wacko than you seem to be.

Most people that think outside the box are considered whakos in this world. We live in an upside down world where the people that actually work earn the least pay. We elect the psychopaths that can lie the best to us. We are told that aliens don't exist yet told to believe in an imaginary god because there is a book that says he is. And on and on but thanks for the compliment.lol!

And who uses Google anymore when it is a know DARPA operation?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikael L
Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
DARPA is a good source for a lot of things. You just have to remember the source. Much like CNN and Fox that way.

Do people still watch Fox and CNN? :D I turned those propaganda networks off a long time ago. One being propaganda for the left and the other propaganda for the right and they pit the left and right against each other. Divide conquer and rule.

Latest posts