My common sense hypothesis about dark matter and energy

Jun 1, 2024
Visit site
A common sense-based answer to mysterious cosmological questions (Dark Energy and Matter)

I want to begin by saying that I have no formal education or experience in Cosmology or similar sciences. However, having said this, I am interested in and obsessed with all the aspects of cosmology, especially dark matter, and energy.

The following describes my common sense-based hypothesis regarding the nature of dark matter and Energy:

Right after the Big Bang, the universe was in a hot, dense state where particles and antiparticles frequently collided and annihilated each other. This annihilation indeed released vast amounts of energy, contributing to the overall energy density of the expansion of the universe. Dark energy is a mysterious form of energy that makes up about 68% of the universe's total energy density and is responsible for the accelerated expansion of the universe.

The expansion of the universe is still going on because of this energy. Its exact nature is unknown, but it is often associated with the cosmological constant (Λ) in Einstein's field equations of General Relativity.

Anyway, this energy is decaying (converting) continuously to dark matter at a rate of almost 5% in a billion years. I am not sure of the mechanisms of this decaying. All I can say is that the dark matter in universe are created as the result of decaying dark energy and accumulation of the Neutrinos and atom’s nuclei. Dark matter, which makes up about 27% of the universe, does not interact with light and is detected only through its gravitational effects. This subatomic particle may be is the Cosmos Rays and can be found everywhere in the universe. Since these particles are almost massless, do not interact with ordinary baryonic matter and radiation. In about 35 billion years after this age, all dark energy will vanish and be converted into dark matter. At this point, all matters will collapse and create a new singularity. The new singularity then bursts into a new bang and the creation of a new Universe.

energy is decaying (converting) continuously to dark matter at a rate of almost 5% in a billion years
The problem with that is DE has to increase to accelerate expansion,

so a converse posit is DM has been decaying into DE which would fit with accelerating space expansion.

(I personally doubt DM exists and the mass attributed to DM actually arises from black holes as a secondary mass curve instead.)

Latest posts