NASA UAP study team finds no extraterrestrial origins of UFO sightings in 1st report

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No conclusive proof of these claims has been put forward, but several members of the United States Congress have nonetheless been vocal in their support of investigating them. Despite these claims, the head of the Pentagon's new UFO study organization, the All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), testified to the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services in April 2023 that his office has "no credible evidence thus far of extraterrestrial activity, off-world technology or objects that defy the known laws of physics."

All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), https://www.aaro.mil/, https://forums.space.com/threads/pe...vernment-personnel-to-report-sightings.62952/

The NASA report and article here by space.com does not confirm UAP/UFOs are coming across interstellar space, let alone can fly from Earth to the Moon and back. The other report on the Pentagon website is similar. At least now there is an official website for UFO reporting :)

Sep 14, 2023
Visit site
I have worked in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry for 23 years now. Believe you me, I am well aware/I do understand how "Science" is the main focus and the goal for many different areas of study. I personally feel though that with the UAP/UFO phenomenon, Science can only gets us so far towards clearer understanding (I apologize to say, here, beforehand).

If you can't adequately measure a thing, perhaps it's time to reconsider what might be occurring. In addition, if this phenomenon asks most everyone else outside of the scientific community to keep an open mind, that momentum fails too if even one (1) consideration is ultimately being ignored. Where the direction of focus needs to be made is towards the direction of the Supernatural. Of course, I already know that by the time I state this openly...this consideration will, in 10 seconds, be looked @ as folly (much like the apparent 'nuclear' connection seems to be).

The biggest problem with giving consideration to supernatural things is there is no way to check on them. That makes it real easy to fake and there is no accountability for lying.
The first person to prove ET, or harness the supernatural, will be the most admired and rewarded person since dirt. Add this into the ease of fabricating evidence and the lack of accountability, and you have a perfect storm of bogus claims. I just ignore them.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
So NASA has decided to join the military in the false pretense of denying these sightings are real. Credible witnesses mean nothing to them. Credible testimony is continually ignored.

You speak the truth Elliot. Some choose for whatever reason to deny basic common sense. The question is WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE SEEING? The answer is simple: intelligent lifeforms observing the earth who do not wish to be discovered. You are not going to find scientific data or evidence because a better science (that is another species more advanced wishes to remain anonymous.) Everyone else wishes to wash their hands ignoring the truth.

The good news is that bipartisan members of congress are investigating the claims and testimony of the whistleblowers. We can all look forward to the results.

Sep 15, 2023
Visit site
If I were to state the following, or if Bill Nelson had stated it, it would still be entirely true, yet it would make an entirely different impression, or am I wrong:

Currently, based on the available data, we have no evidence to prove that we could rule out the extraterrestrial nature of each of the investigated events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts