NASA's Perseverance is exploring Mars! Come watch updates with us!

Page 6 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
NASA expects to use Ingenuity, which has spent $ 80 million in development, to explore areas that a six-wheeled rover cannot reach, as well as to create 3D maps of the planet's surface and solve other scientific problems. The purpose of the rover's mission is to try to find traces of possible existence in the distant past of life on Mars.

It seems like a great prospect.:)

Reactions: serhiy1635
Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
NASA expects to use Ingenuity, which has spent $ 80 million in development, to explore areas that a six-wheeled rover cannot reach, as well as to create 3D maps of the planet's surface and solve other scientific problems. The purpose of the rover's mission is to try to find traces of possible existence in the distant past of life on Mars.

It seems like a great prospect.:)
Yes, I`ve heard that too. The Ingenuity and the Perseverance in general performed well, and still, have time for some great exploration missions and openings.

Reactions: Catastrophe
Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
It was impressive! Thank you! I am very proud that humanity has managed to achieve this, and continues to move on!
There is still a lot to be done to get what you want, but I believe it will work out!

Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
The possibility of colonizing other heavenly bodies is a great step forward. But it won't be possible if the Earth is the dustbin. The current critical situation with climate change, the death of tens of thousands of animals, and large-scale fires around the world cannot be underestimated. Today, it is important to pay attention to the environment. I liked the ecological direction of Dragonfly very much, read more about the prospect of studying problems on Earth from a height of near-earth orbit on the website. I'm sure you will also like it. ;)

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
Ingenuity Mars Helicopter made the 11th flight on Wednesday night, Aug. 4. The mission profile was designed to stay ahead of the rover – supporting its future science goals in the “South Séítah” region, where it will be able to gather aerial imagery in support of future Perseverance Mars rover surface operations in the area.

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
The Curiosity rover had managed to collect 32 Martian rock samples by using a drill attached to robotic arm. Perseverance rovere mission still keeps searching for signs of past life on the red planet by analyzing the chemical, mineral, physical and organic characteristics of the rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts