New X-Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

weeman

<p>I went to see a movie tonight and on my way out of the theater I caught a glimpse of a poster for a new X-Files movie set to come out in July. </p><p>Does anyone know anything about this? </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><strong><font color="#ff0000">Techies: We do it in the dark. </font></strong></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>"Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.</strong><strong>" -Albert Einstein </strong></font></p> </div>

Y

yevaud

<p>Yep.</p><p>X-Files II&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

D

derekmcd

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I went to see a movie tonight and on my way out of the theater I caught a glimpse of a poster for a new X-Files movie set to come out in July. Does anyone know anything about this? &nbsp;&nbsp; <br /> Posted by weeman</DIV></p><p>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443701/</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>IMDB = internet movie data base</p><p>They've got just about everything in their data base&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div> </div><br /><div><span style="color:#0000ff" class="Apple-style-span">"If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing." - Homer Simpson</span></div> </div>

J

jmilsom

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Yep.X-Files II&nbsp; <br />Posted by yevaud</DIV></p><p>&nbsp;Can't wait. I always liked the X-Files.<br /></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

drwayne

<p>Out of curiosity, do any of you guys remember the show that was also on Friday night by the same creator called "Strange Luck?"</p><p>In what turned out to be the last episode, the main character is handed a card by his brother, who says to call this person, you can trust him.&nbsp; It's Fox Mulder's card.</p><p>Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.