News - Cape Breton eyed for space launch site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qso1

Good link, thanks. Its also good to see Canada is getting into the entreprenural human space effort. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

Q

qso1

The X-24B was quite the craft.<br /><br />I hope their Canadian Arrow is a success. This would increase the field of competition making inexpensive access to space that much more probable. Not only that, if they can develop the Silver Dart, they will have a lifting body winged sort of, vehicle for getting to orbit. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

Q

qso1

The original flew almost a century ago. Silver Dart II would certainly be appropriate for their current version. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong>My borrowed quote for the time being:</strong></p><p><em>There are three kinds of people in life. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen...and those who do not know what happened.</em></p> </div>

P

publiusr

They are going the R-7 route with their booster. That alone is interesting to me.

J

j05h

Have they bent any metal yet? It had the viewgraph stink to it.<br /><br />Booster does look cool. Maybe they'll license the rocket instead of develop anew?<br /><br />Josh <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <div align="center"><em>We need a first generation of pioneers.</em><br /></div> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts