Pentagon should release UFO report, Senate intelligence committee argues

Jun 26, 2020
Visit site
Jun 30, 2020
Visit site
I will wait until Thunderf00t has a go at analyzing it's, more than likely, terrestrial origin.

I can tell you with 100% accuracy, these highly advanced surveillance probes ARE exteresterial. My recent close, daytime HD clear video footage, leaves no doubt about it. My first rodeo was 57 years ago. Its no big deal to me, because there is absolutly nothing our primitive civilization can do about it. Your only hope, they do not become aggressive.

Jun 30, 2020
Visit site
Highly Advanced Intelligently Controlled Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon DOES EXIST. Period. No ands ifs or butts. Anyone in the scientific arena and I mean anyone who wants to challenge me on my statement. I can prove it. Be ready to rewrite history.

Jun 30, 2020
Visit site
Then feel free to go elsewhere. I am one of the official moderators on the site.

You made a bold claim that would be of interest to many members of this community. We await your evidence.
Find me an astrophysicist or others in the scientific community who will take this very serious and I will bring the proof.

Latest posts