Please Tell Me What I Was Looking At?

Unfortunately, we must log into our Google accounts to see the image, and I don't have my password handy.

[Added: Here is just one free image hosting sites, and it allows you to resize your image to make it the size you wish. I'm not a pro at this so others may offer better advice.]

Aug 31, 2020
Visit site
Unfortunately, we must log into our Google accounts to see the image, and I don't have my password handy.

[Added: Here is just one free image hosting sites, and it allows you to resize your image to make it the size you wish. I'm not a pro at this so others may offer better advice.]
I re uploaded them from IBB. That should work I hope. Thanks, Heidi

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I believe this is Jupiter as Saturn was closer to the moon from my vision last night around 9PM EST from Southport NC. Question is; what is casting a shadow on it? If not Jupiter, what?
Thanks,
Heidi

really weird. looks like an eclipse from something moving across in front of the sun.

Reactions: heidib

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
That is obviously something circular / spherical moving in front of the Sun (assumed?)

That is either something large (very large) a long distance away or something smaller proportionately nearer. My guess is the latter. A cent at arm's length?

Latest posts