Polar Shift Theory for the Dumb Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2onE2

<p class="MsoNormal">Polar Shift Theory for the Dumb Dumb</p><p> <span style="font-size:11pt;line-height:115%;font-family:'Calibri','sans-serif'"><span>&nbsp;</span><br /> The Polar Shift Theory is not a physical re-rotation of the planet from north to south. Earth does not turn upside down during a polar shift. It is a magnetic shift where earth&rsquo;s electrical current switches and the compass which pointed north will than point south. We know the switching occurs from the alternating polar (+) and (-) alignment of cooling minerals at the expanding tectonic plates. Earth performs this switch often in its geo-timeline and not in any timed, sequential order. <br /> <br /> Polar Shift Theory is an exploration into earth&rsquo;s electrical forces. Two primary generators build and create the electrical energy in the atmosphere and within the planet. The first generator of electricity is demonstrated by air to ground lightening produced from a static charge. This charge builds up in the atmosphere from the friction or perturbations of earth spinning around space. This is like rubbing a balloon on the carpet. The atmospheric moisture holds the static charge until it becomes too large and produces a lightning strike to the ground. The second generator of electrical charge is earth. <br /> <br /> Anytime there is a burning or combustion of gas, for instance an internal combustion engine there is a production of electrical charge. Car radios need a Static Suppressors or an antenna filter to reduce this unwanted noise. The noise is from the production of an electrical charge produced from burning fuel; braking the molecular bonds and an electron moving off into infinity. Motor boats require zinc anodes because of the same produced electrical charge. If you do not put an anode on the boat the metal drive shaft will be dissolved by the free electrons created from the combusting motor. Earth is burning and combusting at its core and creating or generating an electrical charge. The dynamic force producing air-to-ground and ground-to-air lightening could be visually understood as earth being a balloon that is rubbed from the outside and inside. <br /> <br /> The shifting of the polar charge (+) and (-) to (-) and (+) turns out to be a change in current flow between the atmospheric charge and earth&rsquo;s electrical load. In my book I did not mention this because it is a big step and I wanted to keep everything simple, baby steps. The only way earth can produce an electric charge is by having a source of gas and the combustion of electrons burning. This is where I found the liquid gas core earth, as the only explanation. Also the gas cored planet theory is supported by the geophysical evidence and the fact that earthquake energy waves are absorbed at the gas medium. More details on this are in the book. <br /> <br /> I am thinking about making a movie or polar shifting but only if book sales increase. <br /> </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="background:yellownonerepeatscroll0%50%;-moz-background-clip:-moz-initial;-moz-background-origin:-moz-initial;-moz-background-inline-policy:-moz-initial">For additional research on this topic please visit the web page www.H2onE2.com</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="background:yellownonerepeatscroll0%50%;-moz-background-clip:-moz-initial;-moz-background-origin:-moz-initial;-moz-background-inline-policy:-moz-initial">Glacial Respiration, Conceptual Ring of Ice, The End of Linear Western Religion a Geological Exploration of an E2 Earthen Planet and the H2 Human Species</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="background:yellownonerepeatscroll0%50%;-moz-background-clip:-moz-initial;-moz-background-origin:-moz-initial;-moz-background-inline-policy:-moz-initial">Author: B Billy Marse, Professional Geologist</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="background:yellownonerepeatscroll0%50%;-moz-background-clip:-moz-initial;-moz-background-origin:-moz-initial;-moz-background-inline-policy:-moz-initial">Free videos include:</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="background:yellownonerepeatscroll0%50%;-moz-background-clip:-moz-initial;-moz-background-origin:-moz-initial;-moz-background-inline-policy:-moz-initial">&nbsp;</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="background:yellownonerepeatscroll0%50%;-moz-background-clip:-moz-initial;-moz-background-origin:-moz-initial;-moz-background-inline-policy:-moz-initial">www.metacafe.com/watch/1073586/pyramid_and_eye_secret_solved/</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="background:yellownonerepeatscroll0%50%;-moz-background-clip:-moz-initial;-moz-background-origin:-moz-initial;-moz-background-inline-policy:-moz-initial">www.metacafe.com/watch/1105639/the_simplicity_of_space/</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="background:yellownonerepeatscroll0%50%;-moz-background-clip:-moz-initial;-moz-background-origin:-moz-initial;-moz-background-inline-policy:-moz-initial">&nbsp;</span></p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="background:yellownonerepeatscroll0%50%;-moz-background-clip:-moz-initial;-moz-background-origin:-moz-initial;-moz-background-inline-policy:-moz-initial"><span>&nbsp;</span>www.metacafe.com/watch/1131578/proof_to_evolution_found_in_the_two_promoting_conditions/</span></p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

H

H2onE2

<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:black">dumb dumb label is used because a lot of people believe the world turns upside down. There are no dumb questions to ask if you are learning. Sometimes it is frustrating considering the knowledge and misinformation out there but I will try to keep the jokes to a minimum.</span></p><p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p><br /><p class="MsoNormal">A little more science&hellip;&hellip;</p> <span style="font-size:11pt;line-height:115%;font-family:'Calibri','sans-serif'">Electromagnetic radiation released from earths core involves electric (E) and magnetic (H) fields. Electromagnetic waves exist in nature as a result of the radiation from atoms or molecules when they change from one energy state (liquid fuel) to another (gas vapor, Co2 and water vapor) such as in the internal combustion engine. <br /> <br /> <strong>The perfect.........................</strong> <br /> <strong>Methane combustion equation</strong> <br /> <br /> CH4 + O2 --- /> CO2 + H2O <br /> <br /> <strong>Nothing is perfect in nature or in the combustion motor</strong> <br /> Typical of diesel fuel is (C16H34) with 34 + 16 = 52 electrons that during combustion get turned into CO2 and water. The electrons that don't fit into the perfect equation fly off and produce electric (E) interference. <br /> <br /> <strong>The un-perfect.........................</strong> <br /> <strong>diesel combustion equation</strong> <br /> <br /> C16H34 + O2 --- /> CO2 + H2O <br /> <br /> There are more than Billions of (C16H34) molecules are in a gallon of gas. So you will have 52 (x) a billion electrons to cause electric (E) interference. <br /> <br /> Different fuels actually produce different signals or levels of signals. Due to the quantity of electrons shooting off the chemical equation.</span> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

H

H2onE2

No questions? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

astralith

<p>On Space.com I found this regarding Europa:</p><p>"The drastic shift in Europa's rotational axis was likely a result of the build-up of thick ice at the poles. "A spinning body is most stable with its mass farthest from its spin axis," says Matsuyama. "On Europa, variations in the thickness of its outer shell caused a mass imbalance, so the rotation axis reoriented to a new stable state."</p><p>Help me. Why is this possibilty excepted of Europa but not Earth?</p>

H

H2onE2

<p class="MsoNormal">Science has not completely removed the flat earth concept. I think the church still dictates want science releases to the public and there is a ton of junk and misleading information.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal">Your Idea that pole ice could be a driving factor in altering a component of earth&rsquo;s orbit is brilliant. This should be further explored. I kept my book simple and spent most of the pages explaining basic science in a simple format for the average person.</p> <p class="MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p> <p class="MsoNormal"><span>&nbsp;</span>I added the history, folklore and religion to H2onE2 because they strengthened my over all discovery.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts