Probem(s) with Babylon 5 season 5 dvd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andy l

I'm new here so please forgive me if this subject has already come up.<br /><br />I recently bought the Babylon 5 season 5 on dvd here in the UK. The episode entitled "The Fall of Centauri Prime" seesm to have the prologue scene missing - it launches staright into the Main Titles. This episode is also about 4 minutes shorter than the others; normally I would assume a fault with the dvd but the direcotr scomeentary which goes with this episode does appear start at the Main Titles and not before.<br /><br />(Also some of the other episodes seem to have bypassed the quality control procedure with regards to the colour toning!)<br /><br />Has anyone else encountered this problem, either here in the UK or with other-region B5/season 5 dvd?<br /><br />Thanks in advance.<br /><br />Andy<br /><br />"....as my grandad used to say - 'cool!' "

C

CalliArcale

I don't recall noticing anything unusual with the Region 1 (North America) release, and my hubby's a rabid B5 fan and probably would've noticed if something had been missing. I'll try to remember to check that when I next get a chance. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#666699"><em>"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly . . . timey wimey . . . stuff."</em>  -- The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts