Rocket Propulsion

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Will the era of liquid fuel for rockets ever end?

Is it true that we are still useing the same liquid hydrogen fuel mixture since the space program began in the 1950's?

Now I have to assume that fuel for modern rockets is far more sophisticated, but shouldn't we he have nuclear propulsion by now?

Cost should not be an issue, because NASA gets alot of money from the government. And we have several different types of other vehicles that are propelled by nuclear reactors.

Nuclear propulsion seems safer than what we have today. And we could probably achieve higher speeds in space as well.

Nov 13, 2020
Visit site
not sure nuclear is the way to go...u still have to pack your own fuel...and there arent any gas stations in space...i think magnetics...it might one day b possible to use computers that can lock on to a magnetic signature and " surf" it to the next location...planet hopping. star hopping.

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
Will the era of liquid fuel for rockets ever end?

Is it true that we are still useing the same liquid hydrogen fuel mixture since the space program began in the 1950's?

Now I have to assume that fuel for modern rockets is far more sophisticated, but shouldn't we he have nuclear propulsion by now?

Cost should not be an issue, because NASA gets alot of money from the government. And we have several different types of other vehicles that are propelled by nuclear reactors.

Nuclear propulsion seems safer than what we have today. And we could probably achieve higher speeds in space as well.
Recently I found a great web site where you will probably be able to find the answer to your question
https://www.skyrora.com/skyhy
I hope that my recommendation really help you

Latest posts