ROFL... Twiligt Zone Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bobw

http://www.twilightzoneradio.com/

The website isn't updated often. It doesn't list the station I heard it on but they offer to let you download 3 free episodes.

Tonight is the second time I listened to it. It is hard for me to tell what is going on and last week I fell asleep. Don't know about this week but I'll give it another try. Somehow I think things designed for TV just don't come over as well as the old radio shows that were made for radio.

Anybody else heard it yet? What do you think?

M

MeteorWayne

I'll take a listen. Since I know every TZ episode by heart, if it is the audio from actual episodes, I'll be able to see them in my mind... :)

B

bobw

I managed to stay awake and knew what was coming but still missed the surprise. It was the one where the girl keeps painting pictures of the sun. When she woke up the only thing that happened was the doctor, I guess, saying she is resting and wrapped up in blankets.

They don't have the original soundtracks. The blog over there said they had to throw a program away and will try again. Probe 7, Over and Out -- the one where Richard Basehart, astronaut, crashes on a planet, hears on the radio that he is on his own and keeps trying to talk to a girl walking around. Blog said "It is a pretty visual episode". No kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts