SAFER jet packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spaceman186000mps

These new suit jet packs are fascinating indeed.<br />I hope they function well. I'm sure in the future their nitrogen propellant will be increased if they prove safe.<br /><br />Does anyone have any more current information on how they will be used on this mission ?<br /><br />SAFER jet packs <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">70 percent of novel proceeds </font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">www.trafford.com/06-1593</font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff"> are donated to </font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">www.caringbridge.org</font></strong></p> </div>

V

vogon13

As a kid, I saw a demonstration of the classical Bell jet pack. Hellishly loud. Flight lasted maybe 15 seconds. IIRC, it was a promo for CBS's new series Lost in Space.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

S

spaceman186000mps

Thanks <br /><br /> I knew they were tethered, and possibly the suit information is classified.<br /> I was just curious and was hoping to learn more about the suits and jet packs and how they may possibly be used on this mission. <br />I think NASA is fantastic. Also, each and every one that is part of that excellent team is tops in my book.<br />Especially the nine in orbit.<br /> My heroes...<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">70 percent of novel proceeds </font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">www.trafford.com/06-1593</font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff"> are donated to </font></strong><strong><font size="2" color="#3366ff">www.caringbridge.org</font></strong></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS