Sci-Fi add a caption. 27-Sep-05

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flynn

. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

L

Leovinus

What are you looking at? We're just petting. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Y

yevaud

She's mine. Get your own! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

F

flynn

Wanna go halves on a hairy b'stard? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

V

vogon13

I swear our children will be normal! All the fur genes are recessive!<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

V

vogon13

Hey Princess: If you've ever had a Gossamer jones, I'm as close as you're gonna get.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

C

contracommando

Harrison Ford really went down hill since Air Force One, didn’t’ he.

F

flynn

Of course this is how we great each other on the Wookie homeworld. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

G

ghost_wolf_asistant

"the neck bone is connectred to the...breast bone...the breast bone is connected to the...."

C

contracommando

God, George Lucas can’t direct. He’s supposed to be shaking her hand, not her, um, uh….

M

mariecurie

Lookie...Wookie nookie!<br /><br />We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. T.S.Elliot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts