SciFi Channel running BSG all day today

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mee_n_Mac

Like the title says .... end of season 3 (Baltar's trial) and all of season 4 up to the new episode @ 10 PM (repeated @ 12:03 AM) <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>-----------------------------------------------------</p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask not what your Forum Software can do do on you,</font></p><p><font color="#ff0000">Ask it to, please for the love of all that's Holy, <strong>STOP</strong> !</font></p> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p>Sweeet...&nbsp; Time for a BSG fest!</p><p>Heat just went out downstairs though and I don't have the time to fix it today. /sigh&nbsp; So, it's either the fireplace or just watch it upstairs.&nbsp; I'm hoping it doesn't get too cold this eve.&nbsp; But, I'll have BSG to keep me warm along with an overtaxed unit upstairs.&nbsp; :) </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p>OK.. so, I watched tonight's episode.</p><p>All I can say is...</p><p>(Highlight for spoiler) </p><p><font color="#ffffff">WTF? </font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts