so planet 9 is it really a planet

Oct 18, 2024
Visit site
if a planet so big as planet 9 can move so much stuff then how is it not just like a blackhole because if i took a car and another bigger car and smaller cars and crashed them the most likely most damaged one is the car second to biggest because it would be hit from the big car and small car (same with gravity why isnt planet 9 just ripping apart), because all planets we can see but planet 9 no its just a black gas cloud moving in circles

Aug 15, 2024
Visit site
if a planet so big as planet 9 can move so much stuff then how is it not just like a blackhole because if i took a car and another bigger car and smaller cars and crashed them the most likely most damaged one is the car second to biggest because it would be hit from the big car and small car (same with gravity why isnt planet 9 just ripping apart), because all planets we can see but planet 9 no its just a black gas cloud moving in circles
If I may, what are talking about? What do you think a "Planet 9" is? How is it displaying BH phenomena? Where did you hear this? What references can you provide? No ne has ever seen a planet 9, no one has detected a black gas cloud.
Again, what is the source of your inquiry?

TRENDING THREADS