SpaceX catches giant Starship booster during historic Flight 5 rocket launch and landing (video)

Aug 8, 2021
Visit site
I was an infant during Apollo. But grew up in it's shadow and expected (due to Apollo, Space Shuttle, Starwars, Space 1999 etc) that we would be there, I spent decades dissapointed.

I was happy to see this work, or for a big kablooey, all fantastic entertainment via social media. But where this would have been the talking point for weeks not so long ago, won't register much of a blip coz apparently, "rich man bad".

This should be a moment if you were an American, of intense pride.

Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
I was an infant during Apollo. But grew up in it's shadow and expected (due to Apollo, Space Shuttle, Starwars, Space 1999 etc) that we would be there, I spent decades dissapointed.

I was happy to see this work, or for a big kablooey, all fantastic entertainment via social media. But where this would have been the talking point for weeks not so long ago, won't register much of a blip coz apparently, "rich man bad".

This should be a moment if you were an American, of intense pride.
Just had to wait a bit like now and soon!! ;)

Reactions: DanIAm
Dec 20, 2022
Visit site
Soon,, this will be labelled as "FAKE" by Fake moon landing conspiracy generation..
I remember all the launches from Gemini on up as I too young for Mercury fligfhts to remember and unbelievable how some believe it`s all fake??
Soon Artemis lll hopefully 2026..