Star Wars Episode III is no more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cryogenius

It's offical....It's called "Revenge of The Sith" I don't think Lucas will change it mid-production as he did with "Return............"

J

jcdenton

Not a bad name. At least we don't have something along the lines of "Attack of the Clones". Another name on the contender list was "Fall of the Republic". <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

robotical

It actually works well with the Return of the Jedi title. Especially since we know what that one’s original name was. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

X

xakk

Maybe I am unaware of the SW universe's backstory, but what exactly are the Sith avenging? Based on what is known to the common SW fan, something like "Reign" or "Dawn" would seem more appropriate, since I have no idea what "Revenge" refers to.

J

jcdenton

The Sith were long ago an empire of dark force users who were defeated by the Jedi Order and the Republic. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

darth_elmo

Since when does evil need a reason for revenge? Just burning the morning toast would be enough!

R

robotical

Yeah, that was my immediate problem with the title. Lucas has not really done enough to tell the casual viewer what exactly they are avenging. I know simply from reading a massive amount of Star War's material, but most people won't.<br /><br />Four thousand years prior to the current movies, the Sith were founded by a renegade Jedia and then were almost wiped out in a war with the Jedi (and themselves, hence why there are only two). <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts