STS-114 RTF News site in production - Relevant people please get in touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shuttle_rtf

Hi all -<br /> <br /> My name is Chris, I'm a journalist who owns/runs a transatlantic media company in England, with bases in San Diego, CA and Washington DC.<br /> <br /> I'm in charge of setting up a comphensive Return to Flight news website that will feed content to the UK media in the run up - and from there on in - to STS-114. The site will also be specific to NASA Manned Space Flight. It will be specific to the point of working alongside - rather than competiting - with the likes of this site. Basically it's going to be very heavy on news about the Shuttle/STS mission.<br /> <br /> I've been a huge follower of all STS missions since the last RTF - post Challenger - but very much appreciate that there are people on here who have the same passion and more so people who work at KSC, JSC etc.<br /> <br /> If you are interested in getting invovled with the site, from writing, interviewing, advising etc. then please PM me and I'll get back to you asap - Even if you just have an interest in the underconstruction site.<br /><br /> Best,<br /> Chris.<br /> York, England.

S

spaceiscool

Sounds very cool but I hope it is less ass kissy that nasa.gov. all they really are are old planes strapped to rockets. hardly cutting edge. i would hope it exposes the shuttle people as under trained and under funded, cause some of the mess around challeger and columbia were amazing.

A

arobie

<font color="yellow">"all they really are are old planes strapped to rockets. hardly cutting edge. i would hope it exposes the shuttle people as under trained and under funded..."</font><br /><br />You might want to be careful saying stuff like that around here. You can get yourself in trouble like that.

A

arobie

Very cool, but I wouldn't be able to help. Sorry. Good Luck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts